Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Bianca

Dear Sir,

The following are my details
      DOB – 31/12/1989(ddmmyy)
      TOB – 10 am
      POB – Vasai, Maharashtra, India

Sir I am making efforts to move abroad and settle there.Will I be able to settle abroad and marry there itself?

Thanks in anticipation.🙏

• #22104 Reply
      TMR

Technically the answer is Yes. You can settle yourself abroad with your loved ones. Astrology does not have a word ‘foreign’ in its axioms since Earth as a whole is one unit in Astrology since countries are man made for administrative convenience and God has never endorsed such divisions. You can be born anywhere and die anywhere and we have no control over it nor there is any need of doing so. Read my blog for more insight into Astrology.

• #22105 Reply
      Bianca

Thank you sir…sir I am applying for Canadian Visa for education for course in May 2017.Will I get the visa?

Thank you🙏

• #22107 Reply
      TMR

That is a question astrology cannot answer by any means of evaluation. Yes wayside astrologers can give you an answer which will be mostly bluffing. Chances are fifty fifty like the answer to a question “Will it rain tomorrow or not?”

• #22132 Reply
      siri

Dear Sir,

Regarding my husbands career…when he will get the job.Last two yrs have been a real struggle and nothing seems to finalise
      aug 9th 1969 madanapalle A.P
      TOB 16:04
      Thank you for your valuable time and input

• #22133 Reply
      TMR

His running Dasa and Antardasa are quite powerful and he should do well in career. Ask him to start something on his own. He will make good profit.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #22132 in Abroad settlement
Your information:

Cancel