Abusive family

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Zin

Hi,
      I realize these are very general questions, but maybe somebody will be able to share some insights.

Does my chart show any potential for changing residence and/or gaining some financial independency in upcoming years?

I’m asking because of very bad situation at home (I’m still living with family). Unfortunately I’m surrounded by some very abusive people and it’s draining me mentally. In current circumstances it’s not possible for me to move out – I couldn’t afford it to live on my own. If that matters I’m a student and I don’t have any concrete and stable job yet.

November 27, 1995
      Warsaw, Poland (52° N, 21° E)
      06:05 AM
      female

Thanks in advance for any help.

• #35936 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Zin,

In your horoscope mOon is hemmed between malefics shows me that you are a very disturbed mind.

You will be starting your Mercury antar Dasha from November 2017 till June 2020.Mercury is placed in Anuradha nakshatra in the second house.

These period will be favorable for long distance travel and you could change residence as 12th Lord goes into the second house aspected by 4th Lord Saturn.Also income is indicated as Mercury is closely conjunct the 11th Lord Sun.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Akash.
      Email: [email protected]

• #35962 Reply
      Alina Frandus

I know how you feel! All my life I’ve been hearing from my family that I’m fat and I’m going to achieve nothing in life. Don’t really know what to say but I suppose you could try to sit them all down and tell them that their remarks are hurting you and that you are not going to accept this sort of treatment. Suggest in this matter that you can just try to ignore their remarks and move out when you’re 18 and then show them how wrong they were! Cuz looking at your profile pic you’re gorgeous and you’re doing we’ll at school and everything so I’m sure you’re going to achieve great things!

• #48687 Reply
      Alizarin Menninga

Good post, thanks for nice sharing

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Abusive family
Your information: