Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Admission/Acceptance to Stanford University

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions Admission/Acceptance to Stanford University

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Deepak Deepak 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

I would like to know whether I will be accepted to Stanford University (located in Palo Alto, California – United States of America) or not. It is one of my top choices. Do things look positive?

DOB: May 25th, 2000
    TOB: 18:28 (6:28pm)
    POB: Dallas, Texas – United States of America

Thank you. I am looking forward to your response.

#29916 Reply
    Astro Anand Kumar
    Astro Anand Kumar
    Participant

Hi
    You are having positive phase of Dasa and Bukthi in Rasi chart and also Higher Education Chart suggests that you will get admitted in Stanford.
    This is evident in another chart of residency where you are likely to change your residence during oct-nov 17.

All the best
    Ananda Kumar
    anandgem@hotmail.com

#29919 Reply
    Deepak
    Deepak
    Participant

I think you and your twin have spammed the forum multiple times on this question. Since its about a university, please tell us a # between 1-249 and expected date of decision from university.

#29920 Reply
    Deepak
    Deepak
    Participant

I think you and your twin have spammed the forum multiple times on this question before.

Since its about a university, please tell us a # between 1-249 and expected date of decision from university.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Admission/Acceptance to Stanford University
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates