Admission/Acceptance to Stanford University

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello,

I would like to know whether I will be accepted to Stanford University (located in Palo Alto, California – United States of America) or not. It is one of my top choices. Do things look positive?

DOB: May 25th, 2000
      TOB: 18:28 (6:28pm)
      POB: Dallas, Texas – United States of America

Thank you. I am looking forward to your response.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi
      You are having positive phase of Dasa and Bukthi in Rasi chart and also Higher Education Chart suggests that you will get admitted in Stanford.
      This is evident in another chart of residency where you are likely to change your residence during oct-nov 17.

All the best
      Ananda Kumar
      [email protected]

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I think you and your twin have spammed the forum multiple times on this question. Since its about a university, please tell us a # between 1-249 and expected date of decision from university.

Anonymous

Hi,

I receive my admission results from Stanford on April 1st, 2018. The number I choose is 37.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you,

Anonymous

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I think you and your twin have spammed the forum multiple times on this question before.

Since its about a university, please tell us a # between 1-249 and expected date of decision from university.

TMR

Such specific questions are beyond the scope of astrology and anyone trying to answer them are just bluffing.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Admission/Acceptance to Stanford University’ is closed to new replies.