Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gita

Pranaam,
      My dob is 14 aug 1992
      Birth place moka mauritius
      Time 01:25am

I have got a job which is due to start on 10 oct but I am having apprehensions about joining as some people close to me do not want me to go and the terms do not look good.
      I am very stressed

• #19829 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Can you explain little bit about the terms, you mean salary and job compensation or it there excessive travelling and odd job timings. BTW what job are you planning to do.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19831 Reply
      Gita

Yes the salary is not good and also the timimings mentioned in the contract are unclear,also the manager after a lot of asking gave me contract for reading prior to joining. Also the expected package she said and mentioned are different.
      I also get a feeling from her behaviour that she doesnt like me.
      I have been advised not to join but im in a fix as my parents really want me to go to a job soon. I have also applied for a psot of college educator which seems to be very convenient for me but im unsure if im going to get the job or not what ive heard is interview letters will be out in 1 month.
      Im really confused.

• #19838 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You need to speak to the person in detail before you join so that there is no confusion, later on. Preferably take an appointment letter. Check the credibility of the company. If you try you can get lot of information on their work and growth prospects. Check how many people are working with the company. Check the management , im sure you will get lots of information by visiting their webpage. Thesedays everyone has a webpage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #19829 in Advise
Your information:

Cancel