Age of life partner

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      charu Sharma

Hello

My parents are getting some rishta for me but I am not agreeing with any of them because either they are 5 years older than me or they or not born in Canada.

Am I being too picky? I am just looking for someone who has a similar background and similar age? Do u see this in my horoscope?
      My mom is putting too much pressure on me to get married. But I don’t see the point in compromising at this stage of my life.
      Will I have a late marriage and will it be happy marriage?
      December 29 1991
      6:29am
      Mississauga ontario

Thank u for ur valuable time

• #19204 Reply
      TMR

Please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to know the scope of astrology in life.

• #19211 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

looking at your horoscope we see that you have Venus which is the planet of creativity conjoined with Mercury which is the planet of logic. Both Mercury and Venus are conjoined with Mars which is the planet of action. What that means is that you are person who likes to go in depth of everything that you do. In detailed analysis as it is said. Someone who weights pro and cons of each and every action before you do anything. As per your horoscope a relationship is something very special and therefore you just cannot enter a relationship with anybody.

Your 7th house which is the house of marriage is ruled by Venus and Venus is a functional malefic planet in your horoscope. Venus is conjoined with Mercury indicating multiple relationships. Mars which also is a malefic planet in your horoscope is in the lagan and aspects the 7th house.

Marriage should be done after proper matching of the horoscope. Your husband will be elder to you as per your birth chart. Marital success will depend upon good matching only.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19231 Reply
      charu Sharma

Thank u navneet and tmr for Ur input I appreiciate it. Have a good day!

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #19211 in Age of life partner
Your information:

Cancel