Age of marriage in horoscope and numerology

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anisa Malaj

What age Will I get married? DOB 30 july 1986,POB Vlorë,Albania at 22:02 pm

• #31258 Reply
      Deepak

Anisa,

sorry to say but per my analysis, if time is right this horoscope is very weak for marriage. +ve and -ve combinations are present together (also Jup/Mer/Sat/Mar being retrograde is decreasing the good effects further).

Seems like decent time window for marriage during Rah-Mer and Rah-Ket was missed from 15/7/2012 20/2/2016.

Start of a love affair is seen during Rah-Sun (19/2/2019 to 14/1/2020) and there is slight chance of marriage during Rah-Moon (14/1/2020 to 15/7/2021).

Otherwise next window for marriage will be during Jup-Mer period (3/4/2027 to 9/7/2029). Chanting Rahu beej mantra and mercury beej mantra will help in mental peace and finding right way forward.

Keep doing your efforts and may god bless you,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #31265 Reply
      vinay

meri shadi kab hogi dob 31.05.1992 pob akola maharashtra tob 9.35am

• #31266 Reply
      AkashAstro

Anisa,

You are a Pisces ascendant and Krittika nakshatra.
      In your horoscope your seventh cuspal sublord is Saturn which naturally indicates delay in marriage.Saturn is in its own star and sub of Venus and has absolutely no combinations for marriage.Also in the chalit chart your Venus in debilitated in the seventh house. There is very less hope for you getting married.Praying to God is the only remedy now.

God bless,
      Astrologer Akash

• #31271 Reply
      TMR

Anisa,

You have the following yogas in your horoscope which will see you through in life mainly in the second half of your life and thereafter.

1.Gaja-Kesari Famous and virtuous due Moon and Jupiter in mutual kendras
      2.Naabhasa yoga – throughout life Rich, famous, helpful, many children – Seven planets in 6 rasis
      3.Bheri Ju, Ju, Ve, Ma Wealth, good spouse and children, fame, character, virtuous, religious Jupiter, Venus and lagna lord in mutual kendras, strong 9th lord

• #85937 Reply
      vondes vondes

Hi, a question on numerology, the numbers “111”. On https://numerologyangel.com it is said that its a signal for a quick response. You have been visited by thoughts, that can have a decisive impact on Your life. Dont let them dissolve in the stream of consciousness. Focus on them, think to the end. Is this statement tue?

• #85941 Reply
      TMR

Numerology is still an unexplored science? With my limited knowledge, I feel that the axiom is unreliable.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31258 in Age of marriage in horoscope and numerology
Your information:

Cancel