Am I Going Through Markesh Dasha

Tagged: 

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • Author
      Rohan

My date of birth is 25/11/1981 place Alwar, Rajasthan time 00:45 hrs.

My Pandit has told my family that i am going through markesh dasha from last 3 months and i have danger of life also for another 2 years
      Can you kindly throw some light on this and make it clear to us.
      Your reply will be of great help.

TMR

Maraka Dasa is the period when the ruler is having lordship of 2nd and 7th houses in a horoscope. This will be greek and latin to you unless you are proficient in astrology.

Mercury and Saturn are Maraka dasas in your horoscope. Your current period is Saturn’s period which has started in 1999 and will be over in 2018. And you had the sub period of Mercury, another Maraka planet during 2002 to 2004 and nothing happened to you during that time. Is it not? You are still alive. So there is nothing to worry and you will live a long life of a Septuagenarian.

Do read my articles on this site as well as at http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ which will rid you of a lot of misgivings about Astrology.

Best of Luck.

ashwin

Date of Birth; 10th Nov’ 2014
      Time of Birth; 03.40AM
      Place of Birth; Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Ashwin,

Please check your date, time and place of birth for horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Saurabh Sharma

My date of birth is 24/09/1980, place Bareilly(Uttar pradesh), time 19:55 PM.

My Pandit has told me that from next month onwards i will go through markesh dasha for next 3yrs and again after 17-18yrs i will go through this period. During this period possibility of death is too much.

Request you to kindly throw some light on this and make it clear to me.

Regards
      Saurabh

TMR

The planetary dispositions are :
      Planet Residential Strength Good % Bad% Nature

Sun 45.86 29.57 62.11 Malefic
      Moon 54.88 83.50 3.88 Benefic
      Mars 47.78 40.98 53.04 Malefic
      Mercury 15.22 60.15 18.73 Benefic
      Jupiter 10.84 21.30 45.48 Malefic
      Venus 43.62 41.97 33.52 Benefic
      Saturn 37.26 17.68 45.05 Malefic
      Rahu 47.24 83.50 3.88 Benefic
      Kethu 47.24 17.68 45.05 Malefic

Net 38.88

You are starting Venus Dasa from Dec 2014 for 20 years and Venus is a Benefic in your horoscope with 43.62% strength. You have nothing to worry about your life during this period.

However the net residential strength of all planets put together is rather weak with 38.88%. This is going to give you some problems in your 5th, 10th and 11th houses.

The above 3 houses has only less than 40% strength which is not very satisfactory for matters signified by these houses.

The only upay I can suggest is to pray to God with dedication. Perhaps you can recite Narayanakavacham daily 3 times.

Sameer

Hello sir

Greetings!!!

My DOB–24/09/1980, Time–19:55 , Place–Bareilly(Uttar Pradesh)

Since January 2015 my venus mahadasha has started and my venus is in 4th house. My family astrologer has suggested to wear Opal in my ring finger to improve strength of venus ,as I am wearing Pukhraj in my Index finger and Moti in my Baby finger.is this combination ok for me??? I am looking forward for your opinion, kindly suggest should I go for Opal?

Regards

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes you can wear Opal , except that I feel that you should wear Moti in the ring finger as ring finger belongs to Sun and you should wear Opal in the right hand middle finger.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

Mansukh Shah

Jupitor dash started 2004.it is markesh in my kundli.dob.03/03/1946.tob.17.00. O0 ppob.bidada gujrat..

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please check your birth details, there is no Jupiter Dasha going on, as per the chart I get you are in the mahadasha of Venus and the antardasha of Sun.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Lalit

My Pandit Tells me I have Markesh till Oct 25 2015. Starting from May 14 2015 to Oct 25 2015.

Will this period I may die ? Please read my kundli and advise . My family is so worried .

Name : Lalit
      DOB :Nov 5th 1971
      Rajasthan , Ladnun ,India

TMR

You have not given your time of birth without which your question cannot be answered.

Y K Mishra

My DoB is 19 December 1957 at 04.41 hrs in Jabalpur (MP). For last two and half years suffering from acute and incurable longs diseases. How long the suffering may continue kindly advice.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the mahadasha of Venus , which is the 12th house lord and sub period of Mercury. Both Venus and Mercury are inimical in your horoscope. Venus being the 12th lord, increase in expenses on medicines are strongly indicated. The period till November 2018 you will need frequent medicines. Doing the remedies of Venus will bring you much needed respite from malefic Venus and improve your health.

1. Avoid too much of Sugar and sugar related products

2. Check on your weight and avoid high cholesterol diet

3. Recite mantra “Om Aim Hrim Klim Chamundaye Vicche Namaha” 108 mala jaap

4. Gai ko Chara ya roti and Gur, atleast once a week.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Manish

My DOB is 10-09-1984 Time 22:15 Place Dewas (M.P.), my panditji told me that I am suffering from markesh but I am very happy this time, please guide me.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are running the period of Mercury and sub period of Sun. Both are forming the auspicious bhudh aditya yoga. The period till January 2016 does not bring any malefic influence to self. There is no Maraka Dasha you do not need to worry on this front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

shivi

My brother dob 13 Jan 1991 12.34 pm afternoon ludhiana. Nitish . Sum1 has told me a big risk due to markesh in march 2016. Plz help asap. Really wud b grateful .

shivi

Hi my brother dob 13 Jan 1991 12.34 pm afternoon ludhiana. Sum1 has told me that his life risk in markesh in 2016 March. Plz help asap. Really wud b grateful

Ramachandran

There will be no problems to his life now or ever. He has a very lucky and highly spiritual horoscope with two pancha mahapurusha yoga.

shivi

Thanx Ramachandran sir . Navneet sir can u give ur opinion on March 2016 or any markesh in his life now. Plz help

shivi

Hello sir.. waiting for your response . Really urgent . Plz reply asap . Need to know abt any current or future risks . Navneet sir

shivi

Ramachandran sir can u tell abt his markesh in Feb 2016 . Is it risky fr him. Plz reply soon.

Hina

My date of birth is 19th Aug,1987
      Place is Chandigarh
      Time 14:55 hrs.

My Pandit has told my family that i am going through markesh dasha.

Can you kindly throw some light on this and make it clear to us.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Any Natives passes through the Markesh Dasha many times in the life, it is not something to be alarmed. Yes the time till April 2016 is not good. You should be careful but not necessarily worried. I mean Careful while driving, and do not take unnecessary risks.

Read Hanuman Chalisa as Hanuman Ji is known to ward off all obstacles and give protection.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Supriya

Namaste pandit ji

Dob-18/02/1988 time-18:00 place-gorakhpur U.P

Mere kundli me markesh dasa chal rha h, ek baar maine iska pooja v karwaya hai (mahamrityunjay Jaap) fir bhi meri tabiyat hamesa kharab rehti hai. Main apse janna chati hu ki ye kab khtam hoga meri kundli se, maine suna hai ye mrityukarak grah hai,mere liye kuch serious to nhi hai. Plz mujhe jaroor bataeye main bhot paresan hu ajkal.

k.umamaheswara rao

Hello,Your lagna is Simha.
      Sani and kuja are in 5th house..Sani is very bad planet for your lagna.
      Aapko sani dasa 2026 taj chalti hai.yah das aapko bahut rog deta hai
      pet men.

Patton ka juice ka ilaj
      1.aap do mahine ke liye dudh ke sab cheejon ko chodna hai.
      2.aap do mahine ke liya sabhi meethe cheejon ko chodna hai.
      sakkar,gud aur sahad ke sab cheejon ko chodna hai.
      3.sare meethe phal ko bhi do mahine ke liye bandh karna hai.
      4.non veg,machli,anda,bir,brandy do mahino ke liye chodna hai.
      5.kaju,badam,pistha,walnut,batani(peanuts),palli(groundnut),
      alu(potato),tandhi drinks( pepsi,coca cola),chana dhal,urad dhal
      do mahine chodna hai.

aap har roj subah yah juice ko khali pet par pina hai.yah juice
      ko channa(filter ) nahin karna.
      dhania patta30,pudina patta 15,tulsi patta 15,kadi patta 15,
      pan patta 2,adrak 10gms,karela 15 gms.
      aap ye sab cheejon ko chote tukde karke ,mixie men dal ke,
      60 ml pani dal ke mixie ke suru karna..ye sab cheej juice
      hota hai..Chahe to kuch aur bhi pani dal sakte hain.
      chan na nahin karna.
      [email protected]

Puneet Sharma

DOB 07-NOV-1966 TIME 04:55 AM PLACE -NEW DELHI WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT MARKESH DOSH AT PRESENT

Vasudha

Respected sir
      My son’s dob is 19 Jan 2009
      Time morning 9:54 sir my astrologer told me he is going through markesh dash
      For a period of 12 years..very worried about him ur reply will be a great help
      Regards
      Vasudha

TMR

What is his place of birth?

K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello Mr Puneet sharma,
      Your lagna is Kanya.
      Rahu is in 8th house,Mesha.
      Rahu is placed in Kuja house.
      Kuja is in 12th house.
      It is bad and will cause problems.
      Sani is in his own house,6th house.
      Sani is seeing Rahu,not bad.
      Sukra is in 2nd house(own house).
      Sukra is seeing Rahu.It is good for
      finances.Though Sukra is owner of 2nd
      house(maraka house),he is big do gooder
      for this lagna.
      You are not running markesh dasa.
      [email protected]

Vasudha

Respected sir
        My son’s dob is 19 Jan 2009 place of birth amritsar (punjab)

Time morning 9:54 sir my astrologer told me he is going through markesh dash
        For a period of 12 years..very worried about him ur reply will be a great help
        Regards
        Vasudha

TMR

His Jupiter Dasa till 2028 is going to be a bit problematic in that he will have to undergo distresses during this period in the form of physical weakness in Hands, shoulders and below the waist particularly the legs. He will however live long and have good potential for earnings. Take special care to avoid accidents etc.

Vikram Singh

DOB 16th June 1974, Time: 10:05 AM, Place- Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh

Am I going through the markesh dasha? When will it get over? What are the remedies?

vandana

Sir ji

Am I going through Markesh yog? if yes , how long will it continue , what can happen it i get married during this period.

DOB – 21-10-1986
      Time – 13:00
      Place – Delhi

Please help me .

Thanks ,

Vandana

satish

Hello vandana

you are currently in dasa of Rahu and Moon the 7th house lord till jan 2018…

you suitable period for marriage is 2017 , infact saturn will aspect jupiter from jan 2017…and its should promote marriage affairs, as saturn is lagan lord.but as saturn becomes retrograde during 2017..there will be delays….moon is your marriage related planet. and its period will be helpful

But maximum you should get married withing next 2 years.

satish

kindly reach me at [email protected]

satish

Hello vandana
        you are currently in dasa of Rahu and Moon the 7th house lord till jan 2018…
        you suitable period for marriage is 2017 , infact saturn will aspect jupiter from jan 2017…and its should promote marriage affairs, as saturn is lagan lord.but as saturn becomes retrograde during 2017..there will be delays….moon is your marriage related planet. and its period will be helpful
        But maximum you should get married withing next 2 years.
        satish
        kindly reach me at [email protected]

Binny

Hello Sir,

My DOB is 17th November 1955
      01:16 AM
      Ratangarh, Rajasthan

Astrologer told me I have markesh
      Going on and it will last another
      2 years.

Please suggest some remedies

Thanks,
      Binny

TMR

The astrologer is frightening you unnecessarily. Give him some few bucks and he will change it into something better. You are currently running Rahu Dasa and your Maraka Dasa will come into effect only in 2045 and by the time you will be in the Astral World where we will possibly meet and have a discussion. Be cheerful and enjoy life as is given to you. You will live up to a nonagenarian.

Gautam Tripathi

Hi Sir,
      Name : Gautam Tripathi
      DOB : 29/07/1980
      Time : 9.20 pm
      Place : Varanasi

I just got my horoscope checked and te concerned astrologer told me that I have markesh in Saturn which has started in 2017 and will end in 2018

Request you to kindly help and suggest precautions to be taken and remedies to cure this, also what extent of damage is possible in this period.

Nishant

Dob – 11/08/1986
      Time – 7:55am
      Ludhiana
      Please if you can analyze my kundli and check if their is some negative present about makes as some Pandit has misguided me.

DEVIKA

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your Birth details are Missing. Also please make a new post as this post is very big now to add more questions.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Sourabh

Dear Sir

My Son DOB:06/06/2011; Time: 11:00 am; Place of birth: Allahabad
      Please tell about his Markesh dasha.

Regards

TMR

Your son is now running Mercury Mahadasa and being the lord of second house is a Maraka Dasa from 2015 onwards till 2032. But Maraka dasa need not kill a person, in his case Mercury is weak and therefore he may not do well in studies etc. And perhaps he could have frequent cold, cough and fever etc. giving distress to himself and parents.

JVS Rao

sourabh
      When ever did he meet with any accidental event from birth to 22-11-2014? His lagna sub lord is indicating long life. Then why do you ask about his markesh? clarify

JVS Rao

sourabh
      2nd and 7th houses from lagna are maraka houses as they are detrimental houses to ayurdaya houses 3 and 8/ But they give marriage or business in the appropriate ages. Hence everyone need not be afraid of death. When a planet is having significations of 2nd and 7th (maraka houses), it should also have connection with badhaka house. And transit also should support maraka. Then only maraka can be predicted.
      There are many significations for 2nd and 7th in addition to maraka. In the period of 2 and 7 the father gets gains through service. The mother gets gains from house property.
      Hence you clearly express your doubt?

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Am I Going Through Markesh Dasha’ is closed to new replies.