Am I manglik?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      guest 1

Hello sir,

please inform me effect of retrograde Mars in 9th house and retrograde saturn in 8th house in my marriage? Am I manglik?

29/04/1984
      Shiraz, Iran
      4:30 am
      Male

• #14494 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Mars is the planet of courage and initiative and it is retrograde in your natal chart. It means that you will be very prudent with your work and in everything you do. You will view both sides the good and the bad before you take any decision. Mars is conjoined with Ketu or the Southern Moon node. Ketu is known to behave and act very much like Mars. Both being in your 9th house or the house of luck and destiny indicate that you will write your own destiny with your efforts. With the energy and the power in you, you have the ability to make a mark in your life and those around you.

Ketu indicate our past Karma and actually Ketu in Scorpio is good as it is exalted in this sign. Ketu and Mars indicate past connection which will strengthen and take you forward in your endeavours. Ketu in Scorpio indicates interest in occult sciences and finding mysteries.

Your Mars is not in eights house but in eight sign that is Scorpio. Anyway you do not have any mangal dosha. No you are not mangalik.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14498 Reply
      guest 1

thank you sir,

about my sade sati in 2022 , I am in mahadasha of sun in 2022 that I thought I have alot of success in this period but my sade sati is exactly in this period for 7.5 years . do you think I have alot of tension and problem at that period?

• #14510 Reply
      guest 1

sir

• #14516 Reply
      guest 1

?

• #14518 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Saturn sadesatti will commence around the period when you will enter Sun Mahadasha. Sun as per your horoscope is the 6th lord and functional malefic in your horoscope. Saturn is the 12th lord and is also functional malefic planet in your horoscope.

Sun is exalted in the 2nd house, therefore on one front you could be getting name, fame, success in life. The other side is that you could find yourself in financial squeeze. It can be because of loans and also money losses. You need to be very careful as chances of losing money are strong during this period. health also would need attention. However I do not believe that it would be such that would be unmanageable. With care and precaution you should be able to pass this period gracefully.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14521 Reply
      guest 1

thank you sir,
      is it possible I know about my future wife

• #14522 Reply
      guest 1

sir when my sade satti starts , my saturn is in 12th house (it’s own house)and also Vipareetha yoga (I guess) , is it possible I get great success due to sun mahadasha? mu moon and rasi sign both are pisces

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14522 in Am I manglik?
Your information:

Cancel