An Analysis of My Personality

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Naveen.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Naveen

Dear Sir,
      Request you to please throw some light on what kind of personality am I in terms of astrology.

january,2,1990
      Moradabad,India
      14::55 IST
      male

thanks a lot

• #8730 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and be more specific about your question.

• #8737 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As you are born under the Taurus sign your symbol is a Bull and it should be prominent in your personality and character. Bull represents strength, persistence, stubbornness and determination. You will find these qualities very much in you as you do have the inner strength to achieve what you are determined. By virtue you will be sincere in your work, organized and logical in your approach. You can be accommodating if you want but generally once you decide something you are highly fixed and not easy to bend or change your mind. You are helpful and highly emotional. You get disturbed easily and are of sentimental nature.

Click to Read aboutZodiac Sign Taurus

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8741 Reply
      Naveen

Thank you Sir,

I read the zodiac sign. It seemed to be general in sense though many of the things were correct.
      Would be grateful if you could tell what type husband would I be? & how will be my married life?

Regards

• #8745 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As you are a Taurus born person, you are ruled by Venus. Due to influence of Venus it is seen that the person is devoted to his wife, he is romantic, generous and faithful in the relationship. He will be attached to the house and family after marriage. The person likes his partner to be well dress and look attractive always.
      As your 7th house is ruled by Mars and Mars is posited in the 7th house itself. As per your horoscope you are represented by Venus while your spouse is represented by Mars. Venus and Mars are a great combination astrologically of sex and romance. Therefore as per your horoscope there would be strong sexual attraction with the opposite sex and also your wife. I would suggest that you should do proper matching of the horoscope for the perfect astrological match.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8755 Reply
      Naveen

Thank you sir,

That was nice to know. When am I expected to get married?
      Do you see any change in my life coming in next few months?

• #8779 Reply
      TMR

You will have to come through paid services for any more questions to be answered. We are no more a free site for answering supplementary questions.

• #8786 Reply
      Naveen

please reply

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8786 in An Analysis of My Personality
Your information:

Cancel