Any indication of job…?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Paul

Respected Sir.

I am currently pursuing my masters in chemical engineering abroad, so far everything is going very well with regards to my studies.

I have applied for summer jobs to work from june to september but so far im getting a lot of rejections..do you see any indication of getting some job related to research in chemical engineering field in the period from June to september.
      Birth details
      Date. 05 november 1991
      Time. 14:52
      Place. Bangalore

• #9056 Reply
      TMR

Yes, there are 60% chances of getting a Summer Job in the said period. However by 2017 you will be well employed earning a good deal of money more than what you actually deserve. If you are interested in how I have arrived at this conclusion, you can read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #9057 Reply
      shivani

Sir,

When will I get good job at present I am searching for a job.

28feb1985
      7.24pm
      varanasi
      female

• #9058 Reply
      Paul

Thank you TMR sir.

I will go through the website..
      I had one more query, as you said that i will be well employed..will this be as a Phd position or researcher abroad

• #9060 Reply
      TMR

Astrology is incapable of giving such minute details devised and designed by human beings. You will have such level of education to get you a job and you are fortunate to get better returns than what you actually deserve.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9057 in Any indication of job…?
Your information:

Cancel