Anyone want to interpret why this person came into my life?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      astroau

If anyone would like to interpret this I would really love to hear someones opinion on why I have met this person and why I met them at this time (Met in March/April) etc. What did they come into my life for?
      As you can see from the birth years there is a massive massive age difference and I would like to understand why I feel so strongly connected to this person (who is nearly twice my age lol).
      Also the second person’s (1966) birth time is not correct, we have tried to get the correct time but havent been able to get it yet – so I have used 11:59am.

My date of birth
      29th Dec 1988 19:04pm in Perth, Western Australia

Other person
      4th July 1966 (time is unknown) in Perth, Western Australia

Thank you in advance 🙂

• #11050 Reply
      Ramachandran

I am sure you will be meeting many people on a given day and why you have met them is because we are all members of one God’s family. And in this life we need help from each other to carry out the assignments given to us by God which is the ultimate purpose of life. And in this exercise age, caste, creed or religion do not matter. We are all interdependent in some form or other. Perhaps the person you are referring to could be a co-traveller in life like passengers in a railway cabin who have to co-exist till you reach your destination.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #11050 in Anyone want to interpret why this person came into my life?
Your information:

Cancel