Appropriate Stones

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Himanshu Agarwal

Hello Sir
      My date of birth is 03-05-1985 and place of birth is Varanasi. Time 02:10 am. Kindly let me know what stones should I wear.

Himanshu Agarwal

• #31196 Reply
      TMR

Please read “Myths and misconceptions in Astrology” and other articles on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in which will answer your question.

• #31201 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope you can wear Blue Sapphire in Silver on your right hand middle finger. You should test Blue Sapphire before you wear it. You can also wear Opal, White Sapphire or a Diamond as Venus is the yogakarka planet in your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #31208 Reply
      Deepak

Himanshu,

read Mr. TMR’s blog as I also believe that gemstones cannot replace hardwork, discipline and effort nor they can create shortcuts/give extra luck (else karma theory will fall on its face).

Still if you want to wear it for moral boost/optics, I concur with Mr. Navneet ji that Blue sapphire works the best. Saturn is placed in nakshatra of Jupiter with Rahu as sublord showing powerful combination i.e. 2,10,11 for professional success (also Saturn being lagnesh is always benefic and placed in 9th house in Chalit). Venus is yogakaraka but has no powerful combination for professional success.

God bless you with hardwork and logic,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31201 in Appropriate Stones
Your information:

Cancel