April 17 1988 08:30 PM please help me ???

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      maha

Dear Guruji,

I feel like ending my life now. I feel so lonely that there seems to be nobody in this world to understand me. I don’t have any motive to work, earn, or live.

Please look at my chart and guide me what is my life direction?????

Thank you so much. I really need a GURU in my life.

My birth date : 17-04-1988
      Birth time : 08:30 PM

maha

Dear Guruji,

Kindly add my birth Place : coimbatore.

I am really thankful to you. GOD BLESS YOU ALL for uplifting many souls…

Thankyou…

TMR

Please do not be under the impression that you can end your life whenever you want. You have a duty to perform in this world and that is why you are here and until you complete all your assignments given to you by God, you will not be able to leave this world. Read my articles on Astrology on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will be wiser and such ill thoughts will not bother you.

K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      There are many books available in Flipkart on fasting.
      Read one such book and practise fasting once in a week,for
      two years.
      The negativity of your horoscope will be cancelled by doing
      penance of fasting.

maha

Dear Guruji,

Started reading
      http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

Will try fasting to remove negativity.

I want to be occupied in a work that resonates with my true nature and higher purpose.

Left the software engineering job, Teaching job,e-commerce business etc, etc… where i was good at everything. After my father’s demise i read a lot about astrology.

Please tell me where or in which field should i put my knowledge in to work?

Show me a direction.

Thanks so much…

TMR

You have a very powerful career house and that too possibly directly under the King. You have a good mathematical acumen which will come in handy to you in life. Try for it and you will get your coveted job. The period from Nov 2017 onwards for about an year is very good.

Maha

Dear Guruji

Thanks for the suggestion.

Somehow I tend to think there is a considerable difference in calculating my rising sign.
      May be that is the reason for all the chaos and confusion i am going through.

How will my horoscope differ if i have a Libra rising instead of scorpio rising?

Since my birth time is always under assumption to be between 08.00 PM and 08.30 PM.

Do we see anything significant in personal as well as professional life?

This will sure be of help.

Thanks for your time.

P.S:_ Will moon sign chart say it all in case there is no proper birth time?

This will help me in reading my astrology lessons.

TMR

Exact time of birth is essential to evaluate a horoscope. If it is an assumed time, evaluations also will be assumptions only. Do not waste your time and our time to try out different birth times to improve your evaluations.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘April 17 1988 08:30 PM please help me ???’ is closed to new replies.