Are there any breaks in my professional career

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      crs

Right now i am on the bench past 6 months. Will i continue through out my life in software?

DOB 03/May/1987
      TOB 15:15
      POB Rajahmundry, AP, INDIA

• #23530 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in if you wish to know a horoscope is to be evaluated which will help you in knowing more about your career etc.

• #28255 Reply
      Crs

Navneet sir, JVS Sir, Uma sir

I am eagerly waiting for your replies al this time. Please reply

• #28274 Reply
      Raji

Hi

Your lagna and 10th lord Mercury is in 8th house of obstacles and

Your 8th lord Mars is in 9th house but according to Bhava Chart it moved to 10th house. So, 8th lord in 10th house and the 10th lord in 8th house and 6th lord Saturn in 4th house Aspecting the 10th house. Two malefic’s Mars, Saturn and they are the lords of 8th and 6th houses respectively Related to 10th house.

But right now why are you Bench?
      Because Your are Saturn(6th) maha dasa and mars(10th) anthar dasa
      2016-09-28 to 2017-11-07 (Saturn- Mars Dasa)

So after 2017-11-07 You see light in your life again

Don’t Leave Software. it is the best profession for you

• #28429 Reply
      Crs

Sir,

What happens with the combination you have mentioned?

Your 8th lord Mars is in 9th house but according to Bhava Chart it moved to 10th house. So, 8th lord in 10th house and the 10th lord in 8th house and 6th lord Saturn in 4th house Aspecting the 10th house. Two malefic’s Mars, Saturn and they are the lords of 8th and 6th houses respectively Related to 10th house.

Thanks in advance

• #28430 Reply
      TMR

Have a look at the strength and nature of your planets in your horoscope which will answer your question.

Planet Net Strength Nature

Sun 15.53 Benefic
      Moon 5.35 Benefic
      Mars 31.15 Malefic
      Mercury 40.38 Malefic
      Jupiter 5.18 Malefic
      Venus 6.69 Benefic
      Saturn 55.91 Benefic
      Rahu 16.83 Malefic
      Kethu 18.49 Malefic

Net 21.87 Malefic

Only Saturn is a mediocre benefic planet in your horoscope. All others are weak planets which are incapable of doing anything good.

• #28432 Reply
      J V S RAO

Dear CRS
      Don’t get upset. You will start hearing good news from Aug 4th. Things will not come to pass all of a sudden. But slowly the time favors you.
      Your planetary position: Your lagna is Virgo. Moon Sign is Gemini. Mercury is in the 8th house(Aries) conjoined with Sun 12th lord. It always gives you tensions in Mercury period and sub period of Sun. Your 8th lord Mars is in Taurus 9th house (not 10th house) receiving opposition from Saturn from 3rd house. It gives disappointments in the communications or long distance travels. As Saturn is opposing Mars, the problem will be somewhat mitigated.
      Moon lord of 11th is in 10th. It is a good feature. But Ketu is in lagna and also signifying Moon (11th lord in 10th) and Mercury (lord of 1st in the 8th). So if you have interest pray lord Ganesh, which will give you solutions to all of your problems.
      From 26th October 2016, the planetary configuration is changing to favor you. Dasa lord Saturn comes to Moola (ketu star), Bhukti lord Rahu comes to 11th house into Mercury star. Jupiter and sun transits Rahu star in Libra. Likewise all the planets set their positions to favor you.
      But mind it (Mercury lord of 1st in 8th: creation of tensions by one’s own actions in job and personal life) and don’t get upset. Think and act. God bless You.
      JVS Rao
      [email protected]

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #28255 in Are there any breaks in my professional career
Your information:

Cancel