give me your place of birth name .

satish

• #19792 Reply
      kiruthi

manapparai sir

• #19796 Reply
        satish

Hello kiruthi

good chance for love marriage…and good period for marriage is 2017( all most the full year)

married life will be good.

satish

• #19818 Reply
      kiruthi

May i know my person comes from which side sir?

• #19821 Reply
        satish

Hi Kiruthi

Mothers, Brothers , sisters reference, or some one from same locality as yours, or complete stranger.or you may get some one working abroad
        As 2017 is good you must put necessary efforts in searching a suitable boy from your self

But you should perform remedies for mars as it can cause some problems in marriage , pray to lord subramanya on thurs days and also pray to lord ganesh as ketu also needs propitiation.

satish

• #19819 Reply
      kalpana

Hi sir

My DOB 28 AUG 1990
      birth time:6.00 am

will My marriage is love or arrange?

what about my marriage life?

• #19822 Reply
        satish

Hi Kalpana

pls give your place of birth

satish

• #19823 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

hello Kalpana please make a Separate post with your question and birth details so that your conversation does not get mixed with Kiruthi.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19825 Reply
      kalpana

Mannargudi

• #19828 Reply
        satish

Hi kalpana

as per astrology good chance your marriage should happen from from now on till 2017 year end.( During current mercury – Jupiter Dasa..)
        jupiter currently in kanya raasi aspects rahu which can give marriage but its better to get puja performed to propitiate lord Raahu

saturn will also aspect its own house from Feb 2017 and Jupiter then moves to Tula raasi it will aspect your 7th house..so that is also ( after sept 2017- sept 2018 )good period for marriage

satish

• #19826 Reply
      kiruthi

thank you very much sir

• #19832 Reply
      kalpana

will my marriage is love or arranged?

• #19845 Reply
      kalpana

I am getting very confused stage in my life right now. So all problems are recovered
      or not.

• #19849 Reply
      satish

Hi Kalpana

pls let me know your educational background and professional bachground and reason for your confusion

i may then be able to help you in some way

satish

• #19850 Reply
      kalpana

I am working in IT firm.am BE Professional..Actually i want to ask about my love life…Will My desire fulfill?In Future am getting government job?

• #19851 Reply
        satish

Hi Kalpana

add me to your facebook id ( https://www.facebook.com/ratish.ch.9) or give me ur facebook id…some discussions may not be appropriate in public platofrm.

Yes you have chance for Govt job till aug 2017..so you have one full year to try the wriiten exams.after good preparation
        Current dasa or time period is Mercury and jupiter as they are both in 2/12 there is confusion.
        Its also Saturn 7 and half period……the best remedy is to pray to lord hanuman on Saturdays.
        And also to open minded to decisions on life. Sun is very close to lagna degree meaning you want to rule others you love power being centre of attention…But you need to draw a balance and be considerate of others..others may feel you very proud person.

Regarding marriage you want to have love marriage as per your chart. 5th lord Jupiter is exalted but in 12th house along with enemy venus and ketu..saturn is present in house of romance in raasi chart and ketu is placed in navamsa in 5th house..ketu means you might have received shock in love at some point of time. Saturn being retrograde you are very much decided to have only love marriage.It might be some at work place.Mars is also aspecting Saturn that another negative point.

In bhava chart Saturn comes to house 6…opp Jupiter so which means there can be ideological differences of opinion.between the two.
        But Jupiter in star of Saturn and Saturn in 5th house there is an indication that due to Saturn presence in house 5 you will have great desire to marry that person and Saturn is delaying planet.
        But as Saturn is also 6th lord there be clashes with life partner.but Jupiter itself is well placed but in Saturn star again..
        Saturn is in venus star, and venus is conjunct Jupiter 5th lord and Jupiter in Saturn star again, venus sub .which means planets are supporting love marriage , but there are difficulties.but there can be understading problems due as Jupiter and venus are enemies.
        Conclusions that comes is it can be struggle as Saturn also means opposition from family members as person can belong to diffeerent caste.

satish

• #19858 Reply
        satish

Hi kalpana

this is in addition to my lat mail .The 5th house meaning purva janam.your chart has shani meaning some thing pending to be rectified from prevous birth…so you should ensure that any marriage proposal should have consent of your parents…and only when horoscopes match you should marry …even if it love marriage horoscope matching I compulsory

satish

• #19888 Reply
      kalpana

Thank you for your valuable information. I ll contact through FB page.

Viewing 12 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #19828 in astrology
Your information:

Cancel