Home › Forums › Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions › Love Compatibility – Relationship Planets in the Horoscope
Tagged: zodiac love compatibility
This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Kaysee 1 year, 10 months ago.
November 11, 2013 at 8:09 pm #935
Love Compatibility – Relationship Planets in the Horoscope
Everyone wants a go for a long drives in the countryside, holding hands with your beloved. Romantic candle-light dinner with soft music playing in the background. It’s all part of romance that we dream as we grow old. There is a strong longing for romance in most of us. After romance, the logical advancement is to have love and eventually marriage. After all it is everyone’s desire– to love and to be loved.
However some are not all that lucky when it comes to the love. Incompatible relationships or only physical connection but no mental compatibility is there. Western Astrology suggests that 5/9 relationship of sun sign is most beneficial and people with such compatibility enjoy total bliss and happiness. They are compatible mentally and also physically. No matter what others do around them , they will live in a dream world of their own and dwell in a small but cosy and comfortable place they consider as good as heaven. They would not excessively show their love in public or make it as an exhibition but have deep thinking and strong mental compatibility. This however I believe is general compatibility as most importantly the planets make large influence on the person’s behavior and likes and dislikes. If the planets are favorable the couple will have a great time, if not then they will only suffer in that relationship.
What are the various Love planets in one’s horoscope that indicate good compatibility?
1. If the 5th house be occupied by Venus or aspected by Venus that means that Venus is looking at the 5th house, generally the 7th aspect, the native assumes love is a feeling, a tingling emotion. Moreover, he /she feels strong physical attraction towards the member of the opposite sex. The native will tend to be highly romantic.
2. If the 5th house is occupied by Sun – Sun is the soul, the person will always be thinking, be concerned and be sensitive towards his/her beloved. The 5th house is of intelligence, the native will try different way to attract the member of the opposite sex.
3. True love grows when the 5th house is occupied by Mars as it is the planet of union.
4. Great love is indicated by beneficial Moon – in the 5th and also 7th house, the native will have a strong inclination towards romance, love and willingness to get married at the earliest.
5. Happier love relationship is produced by aspect of benefic Jupiter in the 5th and 7th house. The native will be true and honest in his relationship and will be generous and have an attitude to compromise.
Please leave your comments about this article. You may visit my forum for any discussion on this topic.
February 5, 2016 at 2:06 am #14812
Hello Mr. Khanna! So I have a compatibility question. My ex lover has been in my life for the past 8 years now. We were best friends for the first 4, became lovers, and because of communication issues ended our relationship on a bad note and havent communicated for 3 years up until recently. I am a female Taurus and he is a Gemini, so of course most say it’s a no go from the start. But I know there is a unseen great connection between us, and I’m sure he can feel it to. So, I would greatly appreciate if you could tell me how compatible you think we are just to see if I’m imagining it or if it’s a real thing here. My birthday is May 13,1994 and I was born at around 10:30/11pm eastern time. His birthday is May 22,1994 and I don’t know his birth time haha.