Astrology

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Naveenkumar R

Dear Guruji.
      Am Naveenkumar all people calling Naveenraj, (26 aged) Date of birth is 9th July 1988, morning 9:05am Saturday, am a computer hardware and networking technician, i haven’t see any improvements in my life, still am not having even a motorbike also, too problem in my family, kindly suggest me weather i would continue my professional or have to change my work ?????? kindly do the needful( am a poor man),

Thank you
      Naveenkumar

• #4932 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide with the complete Birth details. You should give the date of Birth, Time of Birth and also the Place of Birth for Horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet

• #13966 Reply
      Vikas

Hello Navneet Sir,

I am getting issues in getting married. Whenever me and my family finalize any proposal something happen and it got cancelled. Please suggest why is this happening and expected date to get married. My details are given below.

Vikas Kumar
      2/11/1987 , 6:04AM
      Dhampur, UP

Thanks

• #13970 Reply
      Vikas

Hello Navneet Sir,
      I am getting issues in getting married. Whenever me and my family finalize any proposal something happen and it got cancelled. Please suggest why is this happening and expected date to get married. My details are given below.
      Vikas Kumar
      2/11/1987 , 6:04AM
      Dhampur, UP

Thanks !

• #13975 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

There is Kaalsarp dosha and also manglaik dosha in your Moon chart. You should do remedies of these and you will see results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #13970 in Astrology
Your information:

Cancel