Auspicious Date for Cesarean Delivery

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Vibra

Which date is auspicious for Cesarean delivery for my daughter in the first week of April 2014.

Thanks,

Vibha

• #2067 Reply
      TMR

To my mind, it is a futile exercise. Births and Deaths are totally controlled by God and you cannot manipulate it with the assistance of a doctor or anyone for that matter. It is misusing astrology which is a sin. Even if I can tell you a best time for conducting the Cesarean, it does not help since most often the doctors get delayed and it cannot be done at the desired time. And even if you are able to do it, the time of birth is the time when the baby cries for the first time and that is definitely not in the hands of anyone.

And giving you a date is again totally meaningless since there are good times and bad times within a day which you cannot have any control on.

Do read my articles on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ which will give you a better picture of how Astrology can be used in your life.

• #2078 Reply
      Rama

Dear Vibra,
      For delivery also you take astrology time? Then you should definitely try for death time. I was surprised after reading your post. Please dont do it. Leave at least this part to God, never make it ready made.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #2078 in Auspicious Date for Cesarean Delivery
Your information:

Cancel