Average Gun milan with bhakut and nadi 0 score, can marrige favourable result

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Vinisha.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Vinisha

Hello sir,
      There is an important concern of gun milan in match making where gun milan have an average score of 18/36 but bhakut and nadi have 0 points . I want to know Is this marrige is favourable as my parents consider gun milan as the only important factor in marrige. Please help me.

Boy: Date of birth: 6/11/1992 , Birth time 23:14, Gwalior (M.P)

Girl: Date of birth: 23/12/1991, Birth time 17:12, Gwalior (M.P)

• #24669 Reply
      TMR

Have a look at my article “Astrology – A new version” wherein I have given an example of matching horoscopes in a scientific way. Also read the link I have given in the article for more insight into why the matching has to be done before marriage which is there in my article “Marriage failures – How can Astrology help”.

• #24670 Reply
      Vinisha

Sir,
      I want to know that is the marrige possible?

• #24671 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Vinisha,

18 Guna milan out of 36 is minimum of what is required for marriage. However Bhakoot and Nadi dosha is not good. No pandit and astrologer will suggest marriage. However if the Bhakoot and Nadi dosha get canceled then marriage can certainly be considered. If the Bhakoot and Nadi dosha get cancelled then the malefic effects of these doshas are not felt in the relationship.

Also please get a Grah milan done to know your complete Horoscope matching in detail.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #24675 Reply
      ABHISHEK CHAURASIA

Kindly tell me job or business is good for me and in which field.
      Should I wear pearl,diamond & Pannal ??

Dob: 21/07/82 tym: 13:30 Place;delhi

Thanks
      Abhishek

• #24682 Reply
      Vinisha

Thank u so much sir for your kind efforts,

Can u please tell me that did bhakut and nadi dosha are cancelled in this match making as i really want to convense my parents for this marriage through any possible hope available. Grah milan score is 4/5. As boy moon sign is pisces so the rashi lord is jupiter and girl moon sign rashi is cancer so the rashi lord is moon.

Boy: Date of birth: 6/11/1992 , Birth time 23:14, Gwalior (M.P)

Girl: Date of birth: 23/12/1991, Birth time 17:12, Gwalior (M.P)

I am not as self sufficient to afford the cost of package but i am ready to buy it at my affording price of rs.1000 to ensure my parents to think about this match. Please sir help me over the query. I really find your words helpful for me and others as well.

• #24685 Reply
      TMR

You can read my blog and come through my email when I will give you a compatibility report as explained in my article Astrology – a new Version

• #24689 Reply
      Vinisha

Thank u TMR sir i have read your article but my parents main concern is regarding the bhakut and nadi dosh which can hopefully be solved through the guidance navneet sir who knows about it through all parameters.

Navneet sir can please help me regarding it , i am waiting for your reply on my query.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Average Gun milan with bhakut and nadi 0 score, can marrige favourable result
Your information: