Bad kundali.

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Shravani

Dear astrologers can u please insight into these details.
      Sir i think iam a very bad luck person in the world with worst kundali.always struggling with problems.within 3 months after marriage inlaws and husband caused troubles and currently they seperated us.i became mentally and physically weak with my marital problems.no response to live together from him.
      Pls tell when would i will be free from these marital problems and live happily.dont have kids also.is this a cursed kundali.
      Dob:13/9/1985
      Time:10:22-25am
      Place:sadhashivpet

• #82039 Reply
      TMR

I think it would be better to find a job and that will reduce your pains. Your seventh house Lord has only less than 1% residential strength and is highly malefic which is why your marital life is in doldrums. Read Srimad Maha Bhagavatham daily which will ease your mind and be happy in life.

• #82041 Reply
        Shravani

Sir does it means i never get marital happiness and progeny in life?i have to live alone throughout entire life?i expected same. How can i be happy sir my life is spoiling.mine is the worst and cursed kundali.

• #82050 Reply
      TMR

God who has created us has some purpose in giving life to us. We are only screw drivers in his hands. We do not have any say in how our life should be. Just live the life as He wants it to be. Do not worry about it. Things will turn out for the better when He decides to do so.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #82039 in Bad kundali.
Your information:

Cancel