Badly need guidance, lots of problems – MARRIAGE the biggest concern

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Archana

Hello Astrologer,

I am suffering through many problems since past six-seven years. The only thing I have is job and education. I have lot of problems in my family. My own sibling doesn’t like me getting married because her marriage has failed miserably(it was an arranged marriage). My parents are suffering a lot now. I want every one in my family to be happy. I am already 29 and dont know when I will get married. Lot of arranged married proposals have been declined or sometimes disturbed due to my sibling. My parents are very much aged(above 60) and I want them to be healthy and happy at this stage of their life. There is a guy in my life and we both want to get married. But I want to know why this relationship in my life, since past three years, is not turning into marriage. Please tell me when I will get married ? With this guy or not?

What is so bad in my horoscope that my sister treats me as her enemy. She hates me. She is literally torturing my parents. She is challenging them that they can never get me married. Why is she an obstacle for my marraige when I never even harmed her?
      DOB: 15 Jan 1985
      Time Of Birth: 9:15PM
      Place Of Birth: Chennai

any guidance and solutions would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank You.

• #2088 Reply
      Ramachandran T M Nambissan

Your horoscope has serious issues. Your strengths of various houses are given below.

House Description Strength% Self Analysis
      1 Personality, Individuality, Head 37.95
      2 Wealth, assets, family, speech, Face 47.31
      3 Co-borns, confidants, courage, Hands and Shoulders 45.86
      4 Happiness, comforts, pleasures, Heart & Lungs 53.41
      5 Children, intelligence, mind, Upper Abdomen 26.33
      6 Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Lower Abdomen 39.70
      7 Marital Happiness, Small Intestine, Liver 38.65
      8 Longevity, Distresses, Colon, Kidneys, Genitals 34.23
      9 Luck ,Fortune, Thighs 59.92
      10 Career, Profession, Job Satisfaction, Knees 48.53
      11 Gains, Returns from Career, Calf and ankles 48.30
      12 Wasteful Expenditure, Losses, Feet 53.47

Net strength 45.38
      Higher strength for positive significations makes it more potent
      Higher strength for negative significations negate the negatives (Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Losses etc.)

Less than 35% – Failed, failure becoming more and more as it goes down
      35 to 40 – Passed
      41 to 45 – Above average
      46 to 50 – Third Class
      51 to 60 – Second Class
      61 to 70 – First Class
      71 to 80 – Distinction
      81 to 90 – Excellent
      Greater than 90 – Outstanding

You can read my articles in this site as well as http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ to get a better idea of how to evaluate a horoscope.

In this case I have no solutions to offer except your praying to God and seeking his blessings. I do not think Marriage will bring you any happiness at all. I am sorry my reply is a bit discouraging.

• #2091 Reply
      Archana

Sir,

Thank you for your reply.

Though it is bit discouraging, I understand this is my destiny and it cannot be changed. I have always been praying to God to change and bring good times in to my\my parent’s life and will continue to do so. I have always been strong and fighting to achieve everything that I have so far.

Could you please tell me as to when I will get married? Will I be getting married to the guy who is in my life? What would be the right time for getting married?

I also would like to know about my career. Will I have any chances of going abroad and working?

Please guide me so that I can plan\ aspire for my future accordingly.

Once again I thank you for your honest response.

• #2095 Reply
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Saturn rules the 7th house of marriage and late marriage is much indicated in your horoscope. Jupiter the Karka of husband is combust and also in the 6th house and aspect by Rahu. There is a delay but not denial. Strong marriage chances are before the 30th year , matching of the horoscope should be done for marital happiness and pleasure.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #2095 in Badly need guidance, lots of problems – MARRIAGE the biggest concern
Your information:

Cancel