Place : Almora, Uttarakhand

Which gemstone should I wear?

• #19243 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Your lagna is Kumbha.
      Lagna owner Sani is in 12 th house.
      It is very bad.
      Further ,Sukra is good planet for your lagna.
      Sukra is neecha .It is also bad.
      You got strong negativity from previous life.
      You have to do penance for one year.
      Please read in google-Penance method
      to clean horoscope.
      Penance method to clean horoscope–

A person has to do tapas (penance) for 6 to 12 months. Astrology has borne out of natural laws of gravitation.
      14 billion years ago, there was only one sun in entire cosmos. There was big explosion and nearly 10000 or 50000 suns formed. Our sun is one such sun. Again explosion took place, planets were separated from our sun. There are 14 or 15 planets around our sun. Earth is one such planet.
      Each planet is big bundle of energy rotating around sun. Earth is also one such planet rotating around sun. While rotating, these planets produce different vibrations in 12 different signs of zodiac. Sages found with higher knowledge, that the planets give different results to individuals borne at different times in a day or month. They also found that the every individual is also mini energy field like every planet. The energy field of an individual can be increased by doing tapas (penance) for a few years, observing sex and food disciplines.
      Pranic energy or divine energy or quantum energy is spread throughout the universe.Every individual also contains a minute quantity of that pranic energy. Kundalini cleaning is key to activate pranic energy or divine energy in any individual. A person has to stop the food items mentioned below. They are milk products, etc. Simultaneously, a person has to chant Om Namah sivaya mantra ,while standing like a cow on four legs. This is semi inverted position. A person can chant any mantra, which he likes. He has to stand in that cow pose for 2 min and chant mantra which he likes. Then has to take rest for 3 min. He/she has to do like that for 6 times in the morning and 6 times in the evening/night. After every two min chanting in cow pose, he has to take rest for 3 mins. You have to do penance for 6months or one year in the following way. People are busy seeing this temple and that temple.
      Easy remedy like wearing a gemstone ,is not sufficient for you.
      [email protected]

• #19251 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You can test Blue Sapphire or Neelam on your right hand middle finger for gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19281 Reply
      Lalit

Hii…
      I went for blue sapphire, it didn’t suited me.

• #19282 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

WHy it did not suit you. You can try Neeli it is an substitute of Blue Sapphire. The other stone as per your horoscope you can wear is Diamond or White Sapphire , however as Venus is debilitated, you cannot wear it as well.

If for some reason the Saturn stone does not suit you, then you should avoid wearing stone. Do the remedies which Shri K.Umamaheswara rao has suggested above and you will see a big improvement.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #19251 in Best gemstone for me.
Your information:

Cancel