best time for me to get married and how is my career

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Raj

Good evening dear sir. My name is Raj,
      And I recide in Malaysia. I’m a student now, but I would want to know the best time for me to get married(age), and whether I will have a happy married life with a family or not. And how will my career will progress.

My details :
      DOB : 15th March 1993
      TIME : 6.20 A.M.
      PLACE : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

• #3809 Reply
      Raj

And thank you sir.

• #3810 Reply
      TMR

You have an average horoscope with 40.31% strength. Your career house is not quite potent with a strength of 36.82% with a return conforming to it with a 35.29% strength or potency. Just have pass marks. That’s all.

Your marital happiness also has only just pass mark of 36.20% and I expect that the marriage might take place only by about 2023.

Are you sure that your time of birth is correct? To check it the best method is check whether your educational success was just satisfactory or not. If it is excellent I am sure your time of birth could be inaccurate. If it were only just average with about 48% success, perhaps the time of birth is correct.

Do let me have your feedback. And if you think the strength is more or less correct, you can have a full evaluation of your horoscope if you come through Premium Services.

• #3811 Reply
      Raj

Im actually studying MBBS, and im fairing quite well in my studies. I wouldn’t say average, probably just above average, so I have no complaints.

Sorry sir but what do you mean strength?

Does that mean marriage is in my stars? And a successful career?

My birthdate is 15th March 1993 and birth time 6.20 A.M. (morning) as stated on my birth certificate.

Please recheck and let me know sir. Thank you so much.

• #3812 Reply
      TMR

Read my articles http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ and you will get a better insight into astrology.

Strength here means the success factor as far as a house is concerned. Each house signifies many things which are given in detail in my articles.

The 7th house mainly signifies marriage. And a strength of 36.20% means the success factor in marriage is that much. Not a very good score. Still you will have a marriage. Do not have much expectations of a highly successful married life.

Your 4th house which also signifies success in education has 48% strength which is just above average. So it looks like your time of birth is after all correct. Your career house is just average, a pass mark is there.

• #2119 Reply
      TMR

You certainly have Santhana Yoga and you will have your first child in the last quarter of 2015 positively or earlier. Perhaps it would be better to check your spouse’s horoscope too because there is a slight tinge of Manglik in your horoscope with a highly potent Kuja in your 7th house. But mostly it gets nullified by good aspects. Do read all my articles on this site as well as on my blog http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/

• #2191 Reply
      deepti

Heello… Muje kb aur kitni santan hogi. My dob is 13 dec 1987… Time 19:20… Place. Bikaner

• #2198 Reply
      Deepti

What is meaning of this reply. Mene santan kb aur kitne honge uske bare m pucha tha

• #3848 Reply
      rutuja

We are trying for a child for 1 year but cand succeded. let me Know when is santatn yog in my kundali
      MY B,date is 15 jan 1990 and birth time 8.10 AM and Birth place is Rtanagiri

• #3849 Reply
      TMR

After July 2015 to September 2017, there is good potential to have your first child.

• #3906 Reply
      Sanjay

Self:
      Birth Day/Time: 26th February 1985/14:55
      Birth Place: Baihar, Madhyapradesh

Wife:

Birth Day/Time: 06th April 1986/00:45
      Birth Place: Aurangabad, Maharastra

Please tell us when we have child.

• #3907 Reply
      TMR

You will have a child by about May 2016 or earlier.

• #3972 Reply
      Mahesh

Mahesh

Self:
      Birth Day/Time: 30th May 1967/05.45 am
      Birth Place: Kolhapur, Maharashtra

Wife:

Birth Day/Time: 15th November 1972/09.10 pm
      Birth Place: Pune, Maharastra

Please tell us when we have child.

• #3975 Reply
      TMR

Obviously your wife is 42 years running and there must be some concrete reasons for not having had a child for so long. Did she have an abortion or any other problem with her or yourself having low motility or varicose problems or something similar. I will have to analyse both your horoscope very deeply to find the answers and if you are interested you can write to me at [email protected] for a full evaluation of both of your horoscopes which will be a paid service.

• #4042 Reply
      kavita

I have been trying for a child for 2 years now. Please let me know if I have a santan Yog in my horoscope.
      My Date of birth 18/12/1986
      time is 7:43 am
      Place is kaithal, haryana, india

• #4045 Reply
      TMR

I am sorry you do not look like having a Santhana yoga since the lord of the 5th house is almost having a Nil strength and the fifth house is very impotent. And by some magic, even if you beget a child, you will not be happy with your motherhood. If you are keen on the details of how I have arrived at this conclusion, you can ask for a scientific evaluation of your horoscope using Premium paid services.

• #4048 Reply
      Jyothi

Please have a look at our charts and tell us if there is santan yog in our horoscope and if so when. We got married two years ago.

My details: birth date: 1st June 1983 / 6.45 AM
      birth place: Chennai

Husband: birth date: 17th May 1977 / 12.33 PM
      birth place: Nellore

Thanks in advance

• #4053 Reply
      TMR

Dear Jyothi,

Certainly you will have children between 2016 and 2019. You have a very potent 5th house. But your husband might need some treatment since his 7th house is a bit weak.

• #4289 Reply
      Pardeep

Namashkar Ji,

My name is Pardeep DOB 22/06/1981 time 06.55 AM Place, jalandhar Punjab. wife’s name shivani DOB 17/09/1981 time 07.30 AM
      We got married on 5th dec 2007..still have no baby..we are trying since 2008 for the baby.. we both have done all medical tests..my wife had lots of treatments and took medicines but results are always negative.

kya hum kabhi maa baap ban sakenge?’

plz advise

• #4293 Reply
      TMR

Your wife has a potency for her children’s house with 54.56% while you have a potency of 40.04% (your net residential strength of planets is 38.70% while that of your wife is around 56%), the strengths of which are capable of giving you happiness from children. You are only running 33 and there is lot of time for possible fertility. I would suggest you to have one more medical test and continue with treatment. There is certainly a possibility of parenthood for both of you latest by 2017/2018 after which I do not think there is any hope. To my mind, if there is a problem it is with you and not your wife. Investigate further with medical treatment preferably with Homeopathy and have a last go at it. I am sure you will succeed. Recite Narayanakavacham (both of you) at least 3 times a day and I am sure God will bless you both.

• #4426 Reply
      Arpita

Self:
      Dob: 01/07/1986
      Time: 11:10 pm
      Place: vadnagar, Gujarat

Husband:
      Dob: 10/03/1986
      Time: 01:00 am
      Place: anand, Gujarat
      When will we have child?

• #4430 Reply
      TMR

You will have a child in the period late 2017 to early 2018 for certain. Your children’s house is reasonably potent.

• #2200 Reply
      TMR

Obviously you are not able to evaluate your mark sheet of life. So I have deleted it. I am sure you would have evaluated your Matriculation mark sheet. If not I will explain.

Aap ka bacha hone ki sambhavana bahut kam hai. Agar hoga bhi, aap bachom ki khushi zyada nahi leh payegi. Kitne bache paida karega, yeh koyi bhi nahi bata sakte.

• #4303 Reply
      Pardeep

Thanks a lot TMR for the prompt response.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #2191 in best time for me to get married and how is my career
Your information:

Cancel