bhadak graha

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Abhijit Roy

Sir, plz tell me which planet is bhadhak or obstructive as per my horoscope and what are the results can I get from it and any remedy for it.plz reply.Name: Abhijit Roy,dob: 17/12/1985,time:1:05 p.m.,gender: Male, place: Krishnanagar,West Bengal,India.

• #6325 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope Saturn is the Bhadhak Grah or obstructive planet in your horoscope. Bhadhaka is more looked from the prospective of Medical astrology than everything.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6355 Reply
      Abhijit Roy

Sir, thanks for your reply. Kindly tell me any remedy for shani planet? Thanks again

• #6356 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Recite Shani Mantra Om Praam Preem Praum Sah Shanayishraya Namaha starting on a Saturday during the brighter half period of the Moon.

• #6369 Reply
      ABHIJIT ROY

ok…sir, plz tell me should i chant the mantra everyday starting from saturday and how many times should i repeat the mantra to get good effects and can i recite the mantra on morning? plz reply.thank u.

• #6372 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Recite the Mantra 108 times, that is minimum 1 mala in the evening.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6407 Reply
      ABHIJIT ROY

ok sir…plz tell me is the mala is of rudraksha mala and should i continue to use the blue sapphire for saturn, plz reply.thank u..

• #6427 Reply
      Anshu Sabharwal

When ill be getting married and how that man would be 🙁 🙁
      Female
      dOb- 13/4/1985
      time- 2.50 Am
      Place – Dehardun

• #6468 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Anshu Ji,

Namaste

Your marriage period starts from December 2014 and certainly you should look at it seriously. If you really put in efforts , I feel you would be married in the second half of 2015. BTW did you find a job for yourself and still in this great “Araam Mood”

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6491 Reply
      sm

sir, please tell me how will be my future financial condition.
      dob:9th dec, 1992
      time:11:11am
      place: Baharampur, wb

• #6492 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi SM,

You are in the main period of Rahu and the sub period of Saturn and Saturn is posited in the 12th house, therefore right now saving will be much below what you want and expenses will be high, 12th house is the house is expenses, therefore wasteful expenses can also be there. You will enter the main period of Rahu and sub period of Mercury on 13 October 2013. Mercury is retrograde at the moment and also is the malefic planet in your horoscope. You should do the below remedies to benefit.

1. Feed fodder to the Cow
      2. Recite Mantra Om Brim Rahave Namaha 108 times daily.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6493 Reply
      sm

thank you sir, I will follow your suggestion, please tell me when can I buy my own car and house?? I mean possible year and month?

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6493 in bhadak graha
Your information:

Cancel