Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Bhakoot and Maglik

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Navneet Khanna 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Ashutosh

I wanted to contact you and get some feedback on my horoscope matching where I have been obtaining conflicting results on the following topics affecting the match
    1) Bhakoot Dosh
    2) Mangal Dosh

Details are below:

Ash (M)
    Date: Sept, 19 1993
    Time: 16:21 hours (4:21 PM)
    Place: New Delhi, Delhi, India

Siri (F)
    Date: June 22, 1992
    Time: 20:42 hours (8:42 PM)
    Place: Gudivada, Hyderabad, India

• #38381 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Why don’t you try scientific matching of horoscopes as is illustrated in my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in which is quite different and more sensible than traditional astrology.

• #38405 Reply

Ashutosh

Thank you for the information, I went through your blog (navagrahastro.blogspot.in) and found a new explanation to the horoscope. Since some parts were a bit unclear, however, I am unsure if you also look into horoscope matching on marriage or if that is mentioned on the blog.

At this moment, all I am looking for is some feedback on the following:
    1) If the details for the boy and girl are a good match on following
    2) There is bhakoot dosh in the pair, therefore, if there is a way for resolution
    3) There is manglik dosh as well, however, some sources mentioned that it is canceled

Please let me know if there is a consultation fee for the above and I’d be happy to pay.

• #38424 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Read my article “Marriage failures – How astrology can help” on my blog.

• #38448 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Bhakoot dosha is never good in a relationship. It indicates compatibility issues. There are three types of Bhakoot and all have different. You can read more about Bhakoot dosha in the link below.

Bhakoot Dosha in Kundli Matching

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Reply To: Bhakoot and Maglik
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates