Bhakoot and Maglik

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ashutosh

I wanted to contact you and get some feedback on my horoscope matching where I have been obtaining conflicting results on the following topics affecting the match
      1) Bhakoot Dosh
      2) Mangal Dosh

Details are below:

Ash (M)
      Date: Sept, 19 1993
      Time: 16:21 hours (4:21 PM)
      Place: New Delhi, Delhi, India

Siri (F)
      Date: June 22, 1992
      Time: 20:42 hours (8:42 PM)
      Place: Gudivada, Hyderabad, India

• #38381 Reply
      TMR

Why don’t you try scientific matching of horoscopes as is illustrated in my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in which is quite different and more sensible than traditional astrology.

• #38405 Reply
      Ashutosh

Thank you for the information, I went through your blog (navagrahastro.blogspot.in) and found a new explanation to the horoscope. Since some parts were a bit unclear, however, I am unsure if you also look into horoscope matching on marriage or if that is mentioned on the blog.

At this moment, all I am looking for is some feedback on the following:
      1) If the details for the boy and girl are a good match on following
      2) There is bhakoot dosh in the pair, therefore, if there is a way for resolution
      3) There is manglik dosh as well, however, some sources mentioned that it is canceled

Please let me know if there is a consultation fee for the above and I’d be happy to pay.

• #38424 Reply
      TMR

Read my article “Marriage failures – How astrology can help” on my blog.

• #38448 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Bhakoot dosha is never good in a relationship. It indicates compatibility issues. There are three types of Bhakoot and all have different. You can read more about Bhakoot dosha in the link below.

Bhakoot Dosha in love Marriage – Remedies and Cancellation

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #38405 in Bhakoot and Maglik
Your information:

Cancel