bhakoot dosh

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ramu

Respected Guruji,

Pranams.

I am intending to marry a girl. My rashi is meena and her’s is kataka. we have a 27/36 match. but it is said that there is a bhakoot dosh (0 points)and hence we shouldn’t marry. kindly guide us.

Pranams.
      Manoj.

• #18034 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

What you have is a 9-5 bhakoot dosha, which indeed is not good. It related to problems of progeny and health issues . It also indicates love problems after marriage. You should do marriage only if bhakoot dosha gets cancelled.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Atsrologer

• #18116 Reply
        Manoj

Respected Shri Navneet Khanna Sir,
        Thank you for your reply. You have stated that we should marry only if bhakoot dosh gets cancelled. How to whether it gets cancelled? Are there any remedies like pooja/ japa etc? We love each other very much and we are ready to do anything that makes our life joyful and happy…

Kindly help us

Pranams,

Manoj

• #18041 Reply
      TMR

Please read “Astrology – a new version” on my blog and there is a scientific way of matching horoscopes as opposed to the traditional method which many a times go wrong. Try it out using https://astrologymag.com/store/?catid=4.

• #18117 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You can order a detailed horoscope matching from the link below, which will answer all your questions related to your horoscope matching, dosha and remedies.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18116 in bhakoot dosh
Your information:

Cancel