Bhakoot Dosh – In Dilemma

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Akhil

Dear Sir,

My parents are searching for a girl for me and liked one profile. Astrology details of both of us are mentioned below

Boy Details
      Date of Birth : 14-July-1986
      Place of Birth : Mauranipur (U.P.)
      Time of Birth : 20 : 35 (8:35 PM)

Girls details
      Date of Birth : 20-Sept-1989
      Place of Birth : Konch (M.P.)
      Time of Birth : 9 : 50 AM

Girls side pandit says that the Bhakoot dosh are cancelled by friendliness of grahes, Kundli is OK and marriage can be done.

But as per our Pandit Kundli match is not appropriate due to Bhakoot dosh and hence marriage is not appropriate.

sir, request you to please advice on the same.

Thank you !

• #7531 Reply
      TMR

Bhakoot dosha is not all that big a dosha. Most of the pandits who are poorly enlightened in Astrology match the horoscopes using only the Moon’s placements while all the nine planets are important in matching horoscopes. The traditional method used these days by most astrologers for horoscope matching are similar to buying a car looking at its paint. For a deeper understanding you read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in where you will find that there is a composite way of matching horoscopes discussed.

• #7532 Reply
      Akhil

Thank you for your response. Sir, Can you please advice if marriage is possible in my case.

Thank you.

• #7533 Reply
      TMR

Yes, you will have come through Paid services since it involves quite some time to evaluate both the horoscopes and do the matching process. It is not a few minutes job of cursorily looking at the charts and coming to a sweeping conclusion.

• #7539 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The ashtkoot Guna milan score as per your horoscope matching is 23.5 Gun matching out of 36. Which is much higher than 18 that is minimum required for marriage. There is a 9-5 Bhakoot dosha. There are three types of Bhakoot dosha and the one you have is 9-5 bhakoot. It is primarily related to love, romance and children. You can read more about the bhakoot dosha in the link given below.

What is Bhakoot Dosha

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7539 in Bhakoot Dosh – In Dilemma
Your information:

Cancel