Bhukut dosh

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      P sinha

MY DOB is 30.09.1988 and birth time is 7:15 pm. my husband DOB is 07.12.1985 and birth time is 6:10am.my kundli matching from 26 gun…but bhukut Milan is 0.. Please say what to do…actually i’m pregnant,please mujhe mail kijiye mere hone wale bache ko to Koi problem nhi hoga????please help me

• #13973 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes there is 9-5 bhakoot dosha which is not considered good. However you should do Santan Gopal Mantra daily , 1 mala jaap. All will be fine.

The Santan Gopal Mantra is given below

|| ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं ग्लौं देवकीसुत गोविन्द वासुदेव जगत्पते देहि मे तनयं कृष्ण त्वामहं शरणं गतः ||

|| Om Shreeng Hreeng Kleeng Glaung Devakisut Govind Vasudev Jagatpate Dehi Me Tanayam Krishn Tvaamaham Sharanam Gatah ||

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14008 Reply
      Lovyy

Sir inspite of such a good score and grah matri…how come bhakoot doesnot gets cancelled?

Actually I asked some time back in my case with exact same gun milan , you said bhakot gets cancelled. How come diffrnet approach this time?

Pleas clarify
      Thanks Lovyy

• #14009 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Let me explain to you , any dosha that is there in your horoscope does not get cancelled, no matter what you do. If somebody is born with a Scar on his / her body. Does it ever get cancelled. No he / she lives with that till the end. Similarly if there is any Dosha or planetary positions that we inherit from our past karmas. They do not get cancelled ever, we can only cover them through remedies, mantras etc. Sometimes they get covered completely and something we still feel their effect.

I can assure you , you do the mantra which I have given and it will help you tremendously.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14008 in Bhukut dosh
Your information:

Cancel