Birth Chart Reading:

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      gssr4

Ii have a conjunction of 4 planets in 11th house can anyone guide me is that a rajyoga, if yes what sort of results would it give and when (fructification time) ?
      For the last 10 years have been very bad for me, is there scope of any change in my life ?

DOB: 26/09/1992
      Time :10:15am

Thanks & Rregards

• #17913 Reply
      gssr4

Dear Navneet Sir I would be grateful if you can have a look at my queries

• #17914 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

There is belief that more planets in the 11th house is auspicious and give many good results. However as 11th house or bhava is an upachaya house having malefic planets in the 11th house is good. It is a house of materialistic desires and comforts. Having benefic planets in not good in the not auspicious.

Having said that you are presently in the mahadasha of Rahu and the antardasha of Saturn , this is not a good period. Doing the remedies of Rahu are very important for getting desired results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #17915 Reply
      gssr4

Sir,

Thanks for your reply, would transit of Jupiter to virgo (11th house) would be healpful ?

Thanks & Regards

• #17916 Reply
      TMR

Five planets in your horoscope are malefic and two of them very weak and there is Jupiter in combust. You were born on a New moon day. You will have terrific wasteful expenditures, losses etc. Altogether your horoscope is not very potent.

In fact there are only 3 planets in the 11th house and Mercury is in 12th house. Yes there are 4 planets in the Rasi, but not in the Bhava. Transit of Jupiter to Virgo, the Moonsign is not that auspicious.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #17913 in Birth Chart Reading:
Your information:

Cancel