Birth date

• This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Sakthipriya.M.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Sakthipriya.M

Sir,
      My born time was (22/11/1994) tusday 12.50am..So which date is shall I preferred My Born date..sir??? 22 or 23

• #39108 Reply
      TMR

If you were born during midnight of 22 and 23, you should take date of birth as 23 November 1994

• #39152 Reply
      Sakthipriya.M

Ohh…thank you sir…..Thank you so much….And if I look my marriage match on birth chart… Whether shall we consider to my birth date is 23..sir???😓

• #39178 Reply
      Sakthipriya.M

And…. Which is my star on that time sir…???

• #39208 Reply
      TMR

Yes your birth date should be mentioned as 23 November 1994 Time 00:50 a.m. Your star is Punarvasu assuming you are born in India.

• #39213 Reply
      Sakthipriya.M

I really thank for Ur reply sir…Now am clear…Thank u so much sir…🙏

• #39217 Reply
      Sakthipriya.M

Sir finally,my star is punarvasu….So which pada (1,2,3,4)ll’be come under??Sir….Plzz kindly reply sir…😓

• #39224 Reply
      TMR

Punarvasu 2nd Pada if you are born in New Delhi or around. It could be different if you are born in Kerala or Nagaland. You should give your place of birth also.

• #39235 Reply
      Sakthipriya.M

Am born in coimbator,tamilnadu…sir

• #39237 Reply
      TMR

Punarvasu 2nd Pada.

• #39239 Reply
      Sakthipriya.M

Ohhh…Thank you very much….Sir😊

• #43335 Reply
      Sakthipriya.M

Sir…Am sakthipriya my born date was 23 Nov 1994(00.50 am) Wednesday….Nd my star is punarvasu-2(gemini)this is also Ur find nd given to me…..Thank u so much for that sir….My pair name is
      Ranjith born date was 29 sept 1992(4.45am) Tuesday….His star is Swati-3(libra)both are same simha lakna… Whether shall we prefer
      to the marriage for us…Sir???Plzz kindly reply sir…

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Birth date
Your information: