Brief life outlook (short-term)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      JadedIndia

Birth: 19/08/1987
      Time: 12:45
      Place: Berlin, Germany

I’ve had some tough academic/professional times and I’m wondering what I should do. Everything I attempt has obstacles in the way (or it seems like that). I wonder if I should go for further studies or apply for competitive exams etc.

Are there any specific mantras I should learn?

Are there any specific gemstones that would benefit me.

Any other recommendations.

Thank you.

• #14913 Reply
      Jadedgrimm

/bump

• #14914 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that you have Kemdruma dosha in the 9th house. The Kemdruma dosha is formed when there are no planets on either side of the Moon. This is not good and as this is being formed in the 9th house which is the bhagyastan. You will be unlucky. Work hard but lose things at the last minute. As you are in the mahadasha of Jupiter and antardasha of Sun, you can surely look at competitive exams. Jupiter in Gochar is retrograde and conjoined with Rahu. Therefore you will have to work very hard to get your results, however as Rahu is transiting Leo in the 11th house of gains, it can give most unexpected results.

You can always wear White Sapphire / Diamond and also Blue Sapphire.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14937 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

I wonder if you have been thinking of the option since Aug 2015.

While end 2014 onward made you practical about the fact that any quick result is being denied in the present course.

RishiRahul

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14914 in Brief life outlook (short-term)
Your information:

Cancel