Business and job

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      sudhir

Hi Sir,
      Plz tell me when my good time is going to start……Actually i tried for job 2010-12 after completion of my MBA.i didnt got any job and i disappointed and i went my home town.I started jeans manfacturing business in the year-2012 july 2nd week.From started day to still present day also i didnt got any profits in Business,everything loss only.i borrowed money from my friends and relations.so,now i am in deep problems sir.Now i came to bangalore for job trails but my mind is in very stress & Pressures and i am not able to concentrate on my Technology…..Plz reply me sir & suggest me wt to do Sir…thank u…
      Dob: 05 August 1987
      Time: 02:00 am
      Place of birth: Belguppa,near to Kalyandurgam town, andhra pradesh

• #6077 Reply
      TMR

Wait till the year end. Your good time will start with Venus Dasa. Your horoscope is not fit for business. Concentrate on getting a job in administrations, sales or marketing.

• #6080 Reply
        sudhir

thank you sir, its better to stop my business or in future can i do business or not sir

• #6081 Reply
      TMR

You are unlikely to make profit doing business. Your house of gains is not as potent as your career house. Read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #6118 Reply
      GAURAV JAISWAL

sir, I, gaurav jaiswal, preparing for government job, i am getting frustated day by day, as now its too late for the job and marriage also, plz sir tell me is there any chance for govt. job for me. if yes then when, and what kind of job, if no that what is the suitable job/business for me. and when will i engage.sir plz do reply . i am waiting and suggest me what to do? thanking u DOB- 27/10/1984 TIME- 12:30 AM PLACE- BANSGAON, GORAKHPUR, UP GENDER- MALE

• #6129 Reply
        GAURAV JAISWAL

sOrry sir its 12:30PM, DIN ME ……………

• #6125 Reply
      TMR

What does 12:30 a.m. means? Is it 00:30 a.m or 12:30 p.m?

• #6131 Reply
      TMR

Your career house and returns therefrom are very weak with poor strengths in your horoscope and it is quite unlikely that you will get a good job either in govt. or in a private firm. Doing something on your own like agriculture etc. with your own hands will bring you relief.

Your career house has a strength of 29.91% and the 11th house has a strength of 27.62% both of which are below pass mark.

Your planetary dispositions are :
      Planet Residential
      Strength Good % Bad% Nature

Sun 83.25 2.72 52.99 Malefic
      Moon 29.62 13.48 62.99 Malefic
      Mars 6.02 63.73 31.57 Benefic
      Mercury 12.89 40.08 32.19 Benefic
      Jupiter 56.38 21.15 64.88 Malefic
      Venus 53.00 32.25 67.75 Malefic
      Saturn 5.05 21.90 9.95 Benefic
      Rahu 80.62 32.25 67.75 Malefic
      Kethu 80.62 63.73 31.57 Benefic

Net 45.27

Read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more information on Astrology.

• #6132 Reply
      sudhir

Hi sir, can i know my lucky number.

• #6528 Reply
      sudheer

Hi Navneet Khanna Sir,
      I am in job trails since 2yrs , could u please tell me sir when i will get job, i am facing soo many financial problems also sir.

Dob: 05 August 1987
      Time: 02:00 am
      Place of birth: Belguppa,near to Kalyandurgam town, andhra pradesh

plz rly me sir,

Thanks & Regards
      Sudhir

• #6530 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Sudhir Ji,

Kindly note that even if you get a job you are not going to be satisfied. Therefore better for you if you do some work where little investment is required. You can do consultation business like providing people with Insurance schemes, Finance, real estate etc.

Partnership is a big No.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6081 in Business and job
Your information:

Cancel