Business Related Help

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Shivam Sharma

Gemini Ascendant-
      Surya, Mercury & Rahu in 2nd House. Also, Jupiter and Saturn in 11th house. Moon in 7th house, Venus in 3rd House, and Mars in 5th house.
      I want to ask that will I be able to get success if I start my own business (is there any chance that I can become a good businessman or an industrialist and how much progress can I make in spirituality? Ketu is in 8th house.

• #80483 Reply
      TMR

Please post your date, time and place of birth to evaluate your chances of success in business. Read my article “Mukesh ambani and Anil Ambani – Horoscope evaluations on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #80492 Reply
        Shivam Sharma

Date- 27 july 1999
        Place- Thakurdwara, Uttar Pradesh, India
        Time- 3:20 A.M

• #80489 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      You are asking whether you will be successful in business and own industry.
      Simultaneously ,you are asking whether you will become great in occultism.

Budha is lagna owner.
      Rahu’s combination with Budha,spoils lagna owner.

Guru’s combination with neecha Sani spoils Guru.
      Sani’s looks on lagna spoils lagna.

Moon in seventh house is very very good.

Your horoscope is more than average strength.
      YOU can shine moderately in business because of
      moon.
      But you will have ups and downs,due to neecha Sani.

You have to do penance for 2 years to reduce evil of
      Sani.
      Read in google–kumrao99 penance method.
      According to the level of evil in your horoscope,
      each person’s body is occupied by evil spirits.
      They will prevent your growth.
      Penance removes bad karma of previous birth and
      reduces the evil of planets ,as you are already
      suffering when you do penance.
      Penance displaces evil spirits from body and
      invites good spirits.
      That is why kings in olden days performed penance
      for years together.

[email protected]

• #80491 Reply
      Shivam Sharma

Date- 27 july 1999
      Place- Thakurdwara, Uttar Pradesh, India
      Time- 3:20 A.M

• #80516 Reply
      TMR

Your house of gains from career has less potency than your career house and you may not be successful in business. Moreover you have a Kemadruma Yoga too.

• #80522 Reply
        Shivam Sharma

Sir, What about Sun,mercury and rahu conjunction in 2nd house ? when all the three planets are together what results will they give ? Sun (9.62) Rahu (19.69) Mercury (9.2 degree).
        Venus in 3rd house in Leo sign (11.09 degree) and at the same time saturn in 11th house (22.09 degree)

• #80523 Reply
          Shivam Sharma

jupiter in 11 in ♈ sign (9.79 degree)

• #80524 Reply
            Shivam Sharma

As you said earlier that there is a kemadruma yoga in my birth chart and according to this yoga I will face poverty in my life but sir since my childhood I have got all those things in fact more than that. I am one of the most lovable person of the whole family and in my friends circle. Mere kuch kaam apne aap hi ban jate hai, jyada mehnat kiye bina hi. From 3 years I am continuously doing Gayatri Anushthan and my mind is inclining more and more towards it. Sometimes i used to sit for 4-5 hours continuously chanting gayatri mantra.

• #80525 Reply
              Shivam Sharma

And I don’t how but i get associated with the people (who have great respect and are very much talented) easily. My friends circle have people who are very great with management, studies and music.

• #80529 Reply
      TMR

You come through Paid Consultation after reading through my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to learn about scientific evaluation of a horoscope and such analysis will give you the answers to your questions. We cannot give it to you free since it takes about 2 hours for evaluating a horoscope in detail.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Business Related Help
Your information: