Can I Become IAS/IFS Officer as per birth chart?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Nirmal

Can I Become IAS/IFS Officer as per birth chart?

Birth Date : 04/01/1992
      Birth Time : 09.18AM
      Birth Place : Mumbai, Maharashtra

TMR

The answer remains the same Neha/Nirmal. You seem to be a cunning guy. Few days before you asked the same question just changed the name and place of birth. Obviously you are unfit for any honest job.

You will certainly get a job where you will get much more returns than what you actually deserve and will have a fat bank balance. However you will get little Job satisfaction in life. Needless to say that you will be dishonest in your profession too.

neha/nirmal

hello sir,
        Both are my real names. There is no any type of dishonesty. But some of astrologers considers place coordinates of mumbai and thane are the same and some considers there is little difference in coordinates of birth place. So, I want to Know the only can that point affect my birth chart? (I reposted that query considering the mumbai and thane both are equal and doesn’t affect the planetary position.)

neha/nirmal

I want to also know the which period or phase of sade-sati can affect me? plz reply

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Can I Become IAS/IFS Officer as per birth chart?’ is closed to new replies.