Can I excel doing business related housekeeping material supply as I lost my job

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Shivakumar

Namaste to all Guru’s,
      Thanks for offering the service with great intellectuals.
      My name Valpadasu shivakumar,Dob:27-12-1984,Pob:Hanamkonda Telangana district.
      Guruji I lossed my job 3months back so now I want to enter into business (supply of housekeeping material to schools it companies etc). It’s a partnership business.
      Request you to kindly suggest me to enter into business or not as now my financial position is not so good.

More over I am not seen any sort of happiness or success since 2002 hence request you all please please please help me in this regards.

• #31206 Reply
      AkashAstro

Provide your time of birth

• #31225 Reply
      JVS Rao

Shiva Kumar
      To cast a horoscope 1. Date of Birth 2. Time of birth 3. Place of birth are required. Even though our astrologers are asking you did not provide the time of birth.
      Any how basing on ruling planets for the time hrs.17.13.57 today, there would be delay in implementation of your plan of independent line of business. Supply to Government offices or schools etc would be good. But take care of your receivables from parties and your partners.
      This is only a caution. Please provide your time of birth and get valuable suggestions from our forum.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31225 in Can I excel doing business related housekeeping material supply as I lost my job
Your information:

Cancel