Cancellation of debilitation

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Asha

Sir
      I am told that my moon is in debilitated sign but is there any yoga cancelling this debilitation? Plz kindly help me sir as this is creating lot of confusion.
      DOB:1996-07-27
      TIME:6:55AM
      PLACE:KATHMANDU,NEPAL
      Thank you

• #38711 Reply
      Asha

sir plz reply???

• #38713 Reply
      JVS Rao

Asha
      Leave the confusion regarding debilitation of Moon. You are running Venus dasa-Saturn bhukti-Moon antara is upto 19-02-2018. Wherever Saturn, Moon periods operates in either Saturn-Moon or Moon-Saturn, there would be confusion, delay etc.
      What is the trouble you are facing?

• #38727 Reply
      Asha

Thank you for your kind reply sir.
      That is the exact problem i am having.There seems to be confusion in every thing i do. I am not being able to perform well in my studies. I am worried if this will continue forever.I am worried if this will also hamper my carrer.I have consulted many astrologers some say it is because of the weak moon while some say due to some yoga this weak moon has no bad effect. So I am not sure if I need to carry out remedy for moon or any other planet?

• #38736 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear Asha
      Do not get confused with all these nonsense. You concentrate on your studies and can get on well. Almost everyone who knows something in astrology, they manipulate in their own way and trouble the people. This is not the way. One should encourage the people with correct predictions, if not they should keep silent.

One Mr. Sathya is telling to someone in this forum, that Jupiter alone in the 10th house, that is why the native is not getting job satisfaction. It is wrong. There may be other reasons.

In your case, How much hard you work, that much you are rewarded. More hard work, definitely more rewards. Keep in mind this principle, try. All the confusions will go, as Saturn will help to the hard workers.

• #38738 Reply
      Asha

Yes you are right sir and as you said hard work surely pays off some day. So I shall try my best and hope for the better days to come.
      Once again thank you for taking your time to answer my queries.

• #38740 Reply
      JVS Rao

Thank you for understanding my views. Best of luck my child.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #38711 in Cancellation of debilitation
Your information:

Cancel