Cancellation of marriage

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Navya

Sir

My lover got engaged to another girl according to his parenta will. Is there any remedies to cancell that marriage. If there is any strong manthra or pooja which can be help ful. How can i get him back

• #49137 Reply
      TMR

It is quite wrong on your part to wish for the unhappiness of someone else giving importance to your own happiness in life and be selfish in your attitude. Such people will only suffer in this world and land up in Hell. Astrology is not for misuse, but to use it to find your good and bad times and evaluate your own success factor in life. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #49200 Reply
      Nandhu

Sir

Its second time i am loosing my lover, wht i ll do then.I am crying for many years un my life.Why God is this much angry on me.

• #49207 Reply
      Nandhu

Sir

I am ready to go to hell or ready to suffer anything.Just i want to live with him.Other wise its better i die

• #49240 Reply
      TMR

Your life is the result of your past deeds in earlier lives on which you have no control. Abject surrender at the God’s feet is the only solution to mellow down the intensity of sorrows in this life. Read Srikrishnakarnamrutham daily and you will find your match.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #49207 in Cancellation of marriage
Your information:

Cancel