Cancer Ascendant & Mars Transit

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Bhuvesh

Hello Sir,
      I’m Cancer ascendant & sagittarius rashi person,
      Recently mars transit in 2nd house from lagna, So it’s good time to start new venture ? Any other effect of this transit,

My mars + Rahu in 10 House

Thanks for help, i’m learning astrology now days by self measurement

• #31534 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Bhuvesh,
      Kindly provide your birth details.Transits keep happening everyday but if the dasha in your horoscope is not promising an event then it won’t take place even if the transits are promising it.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Akash

• #31548 Reply
      Bhuvesh

Hi akash,
      My DOB is 14-03-1985, 2:26 PM, Delhi

• #31549 Reply
      TMR

Transits are taking place every second for all planets but only the speed differs. So in fact every second of life is charted out which never remains the same from birth to death. So, if you go after transitory influence of planets, you will only have time to be busy with your horoscope (natal vs transit) and you will not get the time to do your Karma. Forget about such silly things and do your job with sincerity and devotion and you will be well off in life.Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more details.

• #31642 Reply
      Bhuvesh

@ TMR Sir Thank you, but i’m in learning phase so want to know about mars transit in 2nd house is good for Cancer ascendant with sagittarius rashi person

• #31645 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Bhuvesh,

During the Mars transit into your second house you have more energy at your disposal to make money, but also to defend your values. This can be a very resourceful time, when you make the most of what you have. You have much energy for new money-making projects, or for stepping up existing ones.You and you could be trying to prove yourself (your worth) to others using money and possessions.This is a time when impulse buying is at a peak. You probably should avoid using credit right now, simply because your spending habits may be excessive and impulsive.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Akash

• #31664 Reply
      TMR

What really makes sense in astrology is not the placement of planets or transits alone, but the strength of the natal planets to give you good or bad effects at different times. As a student of astrology what you are trying to do is like pushing the food through anus rather than putting it through your mouth bit by bit. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in. Transitory influence of planets are the last topic you should be learning and its effects are in comparison with natal effects.

It is highly dangerous to learn Astrology on your own by trial and error. You must have an efficient teacher or Guru to guide you through.

• #31711 Reply
      Deepak

Agree with Mr. TMR 100% and above sounds non-scientific and generalized approach towards astrology that results in people losing faith in this science or getting frustrated (currently you can watch 100’s of youtube videos with generalized predictions all somewhat different to each other).

Bhuvesh- we appreciate your desire to learn but try to go in depth into any one of systems of astrology and get a holistic understanding of natal planet effects & significance, dasha bhukti/antra before you move to transits.

God bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #31664 in Cancer Ascendant & Mars Transit
Your information:

Cancel