Cancer life expectancy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      M chandra

My father got brain tumor in 2013 we got his surgury done in 2015 now tumor is grown back again .. doctor are saying to do operate and ur local pandit is saying dnt touch tumor it will again again grow if u operate and ur father life is 70 near around so what should I do I am confused please see father astrology .. m chandra , 25 SEP 1959 , time : morning (dnt know exact ) , place : Kolkata..

• #24966 Reply
      TMR

You must realise that no science can predict the lifespan of any living being. It is totally in the hands of God. In this era of modernity, that is the only thing we cannot say anything about. Just remember “Unborn tomorrow, dead yesterday, why worry if today is sweet”. We are puppets in the hands of God and we can only dance according to his tune. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #24972 Reply
      M chandra

But u have answer me what do u see by his DOB
      .Should we go for operation or not

• #24973 Reply
      TMR

You cannot trust astrology when birth details in full are not available. Those who give you predictions with a Date of birth alone are fake astrologers. I think you should toss a coin and decide the future course of action.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #24966 in Cancer life expectancy
Your information:

Cancel