Career

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Mahesh

Dear Navneet Sir/TMR ji,

I am undergoing severe pressure whether to continue with the job or not. Can you please let me know until when my situation becomes normal? Also, when exactly, I can start seeing some hopeful gains in career front?

DOB: 19/12/1958
      Time: 17:52 PM
      City: Chennai

Mahesh

• #10328 Reply
      Ramachandran

I think it is time for your retirement starting mid 2016 and till such time you can continue in your job though the environment would not be very encouraging. May be you should not much expect to improve in your career front.

• #10329 Reply
      raju

sir pranam
      my dob -12/3/1995 , birth time -10.38 am ,bhubaneswar,odisha
      qn – now i am in bsc 3 rd yr , i want know about my career , after bsc which line can be profitable for me , when i will get job ??

• #10330 Reply
      TMR

You are likely to be employed only by 2010 or around and therefore you must pursue a post graduation in the same faculty you are doing your graduation. While doing so you can also prepare for Civil Services examination or other govt. related examinations.

• #10331 Reply
      raju

thanx sir
      sir 2010 already passed ??
      can i succeed in post graduation ??sir any possibility of banking sector ??

• #10332 Reply
      TMR

Sorry it was 2020. You must do post graduation. It is too early to say about the sector where you will be working. I have done only a cursory examination. If you want full scientific evaluation do visit my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and come through Paid services.

• #10333 Reply
      raju

thanx sir

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Career
Your information: