Career

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Priyanka B

Just took the MCAT (medical college admissions test) on August 21. Will get results september 23rd. worked very hard for this exam and am positive that results will go well (touch wood). wanted to know whether I could get admission in california school.

DOB: 10 jan 1988, 1530 chicago illinois.

• #5506 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Priyanka,

Thanks for posting your question on AstrologyMag.com , and a big thanks for sharing your picture. And I think that you both make a wonderful couple. I wish and pray that God Almighty help you during this difficult period of your life and see you both happy always.

Regarding your question – why I choose the November 02, 2014 date. Well presently Saturn is in Libra which is your 5th house of romance and Saturn is the planet of hindrance and obstructions, it moving in to Scorpio will remove the malefic from the 5th house. Actually if you look at the Transit or Gochar these days. You have two malefics in Libra, one is Saturn which is not that bad because Saturn is exalted in Libra. The other is Mars. Saturn and Mars combination is not good as where ever they are placed there will be problems. So probably your love relations started have disturbance when Saturn and Mars conjoined in the Libra sign, maybe around a 5 – 6 weeks back.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5508 Reply
      Priyanka B

Thank you for your prompt response, but hehe i posted on this website asking about my medical college admissions. am hoping to gain admission in california.

• #5510 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Give me a Number between 1 – 249

Blessings,

Navneet

• #5511 Reply
      Priyanka B

I don’t like numbers….. 121?

i dont know

• #5527 Reply
      Priyanka B

If I had to choose a number it has to be 121, but I’m really not a fan of the horary, as it has been wrong in the past, despite the over 90% accuracy.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Career
Your information: