Career

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Priyak

Dear astrologers,

DOB: 5th October 1985
      TOB: 21.30
      Pob: Kakinada

I have been searching for a job from Dec 2014. Last employment was during Jan 2014-Dec 2014. Please predict my career. When will I get a job? I am trying to get a job in a foreign country. How good are the chances? Thanks in advance for the predictions.

Regards,
      Priya.

• #18925 Reply
      Priyak

Dear Astrologers, please reply.

Regards,
      Priya.

• #18928 Reply
        satish

Hi priya K

Chance to go abroad in moon dasa during nov 2017 till march 2019

There will be some job related tranformatory period till jan 2017 and job before Nov 2017

As rahu is 12th house movable sign…but in venus star who is placed in fixed sign( lot of hard work only will help you..or u have inherent capacity to chase ur dreams along with mars but aspected by Saturn ..so the chances are ok that’s you can go abroad for job ..
        When Saturn leaves scorpio and enters ur natal 8th house during 2017 ..u need to exercise cautin speacially wrt job….and finances. But end result will be ok…
        Saturn in Jupiter star and placed in 9th house ..so there can be some expected positive changes in job…

• #18929 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

You are not an organised person, and you have plans which are unrealistic, though you have a lot of energy to perform.

You need to learn to follow the slow,methodical process of climbing the ladder methodically; follow plans which are realistic.

Also you are very much undecided whether you will move residence since Feb 2016.

You have very sharp changes in life around Oct 2016 (+-3 months)

RishiRahul

• #18932 Reply
      Priyak

Thank you Satish Ji and Rishi Ji for the predictions. I got married in Feb 2016 and have a lot of troubles in marital life. We have a lot of differences of opinion and my husband is a very short tempered person and he has send me back to my parents (I stayed in a foreign country with him). Some very unexpected things are happening and all I am worried is about my job. I have left the decision of my marriage life into god’s hands. Thanks a lot for the predictions. I hope for the best.

• #18946 Reply
      Priyak

Dear astrologers,

Please let me know your opinion on my current situation.

Thanks,
      Priya K

• #18954 Reply
        satish

hi

Currently in jupiter – venus period..not good ( jupiter is 8th lord and also enemy to ur lagan)relationhip wise..but as venus is well placed it will give some temporary relief till jan 2017. And during this period there is some chance for reconciliation with husband., current transit of Jupiter is good for learning some new subject, teaching, training.Yoga and meditation.

satish

• #18947 Reply
      TMR

Read SreeKrishnakarnamrutham and recite it daily and when you complete it 18 times in full you will be rid of your problems. Try it out.

• #18950 Reply
      Priyak

Dear TMR Sir,

Thank you for the remedy. I will surely do it.

Thanks and regards,
      Priya.

• #18958 Reply
      Priyak

Thanks a lot for your opinion Satish Ji.

• #18966 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello,

You are not an organised person, and you have plans which are unrealistic, though you have a lot of energy to perform.

You need to learn to follow the slow,methodical process of climbing the ladder methodically; follow plans which are realistic.

Also you are very much undecided whether you will move residence since Feb 2016.

You have very sharp changes in life around Oct 2016 (+-3 months)

RishiRahul

Thank you Satish Ji and Rishi Ji for the predictions. I got married in Feb 2016 and have a lot of troubles in marital life. We have a lot of differences of opinion and my husband is a very short tempered person and he has send me back to my parents (I stayed in a foreign country with him). Some very unexpected things are happening and all I am worried is about my job. I have left the decision of my marriage life into god’s hands. Thanks a lot for the predictions. I hope for the best.

Hello,

For detailed and Paid analysis please visit the link below.
      Unfailing & precise accuracy is attained when astrology, palmistry & numerology is used collectively; which is only for paid consultation.

I do not/am not able to drill down to the bare specifics of each case even in the forum, rather give solutions, as I use palmistry, numerology and astrology collectively involving few hours to come to the perfect answer.

RishiRahul

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18925 in Career
Your information:

Cancel