Career

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Reni

Sir
      My DOB is 26-8-1994 tobis 19.34pm pob cuddalore.sir kindly predict my career field. I want to go into film direction. Is it seen iny chart. Will I get sucess in it. When will I join the field.my family members wants me to go for job.whi h field I shld go. If so what kind of job when I will get. Please answer me .iam in stressed condition.

• #30223 Reply
      Thuri

Sir
      Dob_11-6-1978tob-9.45ampob-nellikuppam
      Sir kindly predict when I will get married. Is marriage promised.when will Iget career change.

• #30226 Reply
        TMR

Dear Thuri,

You have all your planets sandwiched between Rahu and kethu and this could cause problems in marriage since you will not easily get a match. And Saturn the lord of 7th house is very weak which again reinforces the problem in getting a suitable match. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for a better understanding about astrology and how it influences marital happiness.

• #30225 Reply
      TMR

Dear Reni,

I think you should come through Paid consultation since your horoscope has to be fully analyzed to give you an opinion. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and have some background about astrology.

• #30261 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Reni,

Your 5th lord Moon is in second house and Venus is aspecting your ascendant. Venus is your atmakaraka and Mercury being amatyakaraka shows penchant for cinema/creative fields. Also Rahu aspecting 12th house of subconscious, second house of communication and 4th house of thoughts makes you creative.

Currently you are under Sun mahadasha and Sun is 6th lord placed in 6th house.
      You have started Sun-Rahu period from 14/6/2017 to 9/5/2018 and next period is Sun-Jup (9/5/2018 to 25/2/2019) and Sun-Saturn (25/2/2019 to 7/2/2020). Rahu has Mercury as sublord, Jupiter has Venus as sublord and Saturn has Venus as sublord as well.

You should apply for a job under an established director and with efforts you may find one. Start of moon mahadasha from 20/4/2022 will give more opportunities for unleashing your creativity.

God bless
      Astrologer Deepak

• #30283 Reply
      Reni

Thank you so much Deepak sir

• #30284 Reply
      Thuri

Deepak sir kindly answer my query.

• #30410 Reply
      Thuri

Sir
      Then no possibility of marriage.

• #30416 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Thuri,

regret the delay. If time/date are correct, from what I see horoscope is quiet weak on marriage and currently you are under Mahadasha lagna lord Moon. I see faint chances of love affair in below two periods that may translate into marriage

* Moon-Saturn (29/7/2021-27/2/2023)
      * Moon-Ket (29/7/2024-27/2/2025) as Ketu is placed in star of 7th lord Saturn

God bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #30436 Reply
      thuri

Deepak sir
      Thank you.but the time period is practically not feasible as I will cross marrriage age. no possibility in moon moon saturn or ketu period.kindly predict my job change period. I am really suffering.even in career.

• #30444 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Thuri I cud see your age from your DOB but we say what we see in horoscope (I don’t have good news).

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #30284 in Career
Your information:

Cancel