Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Career advise needed

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Aarjab Marick 2 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

AARJAB MARICK

Name: Aarjab Marick
    Date of birth: 17/12/1985
    Time: 1:05 p.m.
    Birth place: Krishnanagar West Bengal (Nadia district), India.

Currently jobless from last march 2016,When can I be able to find a good job and any government job chances in my birth chart?

#33069 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

You have only a mediocre career and will have to be satisfied what comes your way. Obviously you will not be able to choose.

#33073 Reply

Aarjab Marick

Ok sir but when can I get a job as per my qualification? When good time will in getting jobs? Experience is also less. Any scope of working with Government in future.

#33096 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Come through paid consultation after reading through my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in when you can have a detailed scientific evaluation of your horoscope.

#33634 Reply

Aarjab Marick

At least please tell me when can I be able to grab a job and earn well in my life?

#33651 Reply
    Akash
    Akash
    Participant

Aarjab,

There are chances of you getting a job after June 2018 or November 2018.You Amatyakaraka Jupiter is debilitated in your birthchart you need to chant Jupiter beej mantra.
    Were you doing a job in the IT,Software sector by any chance?

God Bless,
    Astrologer Akash.

#33723 Reply

Aarjab Marick

Respected Akash sir, yes I joined an It firm for just 6 months. The company fired me out with false allegations of non performance in job in 2013. I got a contractual job in a Government organisation in July 2015 for 1 year and after that no job in hand. Can I get any Government job in coming year 2018, I am preparing and appearing for Government exam also? Please reply. Thank you a lot.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Career advise needed
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates