Career advise needed

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      AARJAB MARICK

Name: Aarjab Marick
      Date of birth: 17/12/1985
      Time: 1:05 p.m.
      Birth place: Krishnanagar West Bengal (Nadia district), India.

Currently jobless from last march 2016,When can I be able to find a good job and any government job chances in my birth chart?

• #33069 Reply
      TMR

You have only a mediocre career and will have to be satisfied what comes your way. Obviously you will not be able to choose.

• #33073 Reply
      Aarjab Marick

Ok sir but when can I get a job as per my qualification? When good time will in getting jobs? Experience is also less. Any scope of working with Government in future.

• #33096 Reply
      TMR

Come through paid consultation after reading through my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in when you can have a detailed scientific evaluation of your horoscope.

• #33634 Reply
      Aarjab Marick

At least please tell me when can I be able to grab a job and earn well in my life?

• #33651 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Aarjab,

There are chances of you getting a job after June 2018 or November 2018.You Amatyakaraka Jupiter is debilitated in your birthchart you need to chant Jupiter beej mantra.
      Were you doing a job in the IT,Software sector by any chance?

God Bless,
      Astrologer Akash.

• #33723 Reply
      Aarjab Marick

Respected Akash sir, yes I joined an It firm for just 6 months. The company fired me out with false allegations of non performance in job in 2013. I got a contractual job in a Government organisation in July 2015 for 1 year and after that no job in hand. Can I get any Government job in coming year 2018, I am preparing and appearing for Government exam also? Please reply. Thank you a lot.

• #34072 Reply
      Aarjab Marick

Can I get any more or less good job with minimum salary in the end of 2017? Any chances there for job. Financial crisis remains and getting from badcto worse. Reply kindly. Thanks.

• #34198 Reply
      Aarjab Marick

By the end of 2017 do I have any chances of achieving any job? Please reply.

• #34199 Reply
      Aarjab Marick

Anybody kindly reply.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #33096 in Career advise needed
Your information:

Cancel