Career Advise Required

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      harish

Namaste Panditji,

I do not feel stable in my job, although i have worked in this company for more than 10 years, in between i had changed jobs but could not survive there and had to come back to same company. I feel i would not be able to do well in job as there is always office politics and i am a simple person. Should i start my business, if so when and which business. Please help, my details are:
      dob: 27 Aug, 1981
      time: 00:35 AM
      Place; delhi

Regards,
      Harish

• #30345 Reply
      TMR

If you do a business of your own, you will get an 11% return on a cycle. What type of business depends on your expertise. Luck will not favour you much.

• #30352 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Harish,

you have a good horoscope with few good yogas for rise in life

* 4th Sun and 5th lord Mercury conjunct in 4th house
      * Lagna lord Venus, 9th & 10th lord Saturn and 8th & 11th lord Jupiter in 5th house of creativity/consulting/speculation in finace/business (all in close conjunction)
      * Saturn is most powerful planet for you as its not only owner of 10th and 11th house but its sublord for 5 other planets thereby controlling the horoscope

You get easily disturbed as well given your Moon is hemmed between Rahu and Mars. Office politics is everywhere and will remain so as source of politics is people. There is no job or business widout dealing with people (so even in business you will encounter so)

From 31/8/2015 until 31/8/2022 you are under Ketu Mahadasha placed in 8th house in Chalit and Ketu is placed in star of Sun and has Venus as sublord. This is average period and things should get better from 31/7/2018 (Ket-Rah) and will show an upwards swing slowly (hence you can start your own business post doing due diligence on market and customer needs).Right now as Saturn will transit 8th house from Sep 2017, troubles/loss of Job is seen.

Foundations that you will lay over next few years will help expansion of business from 2022 as Venus mahadasha of 20 years (Venus is placed in star of Saturn and with 10th lord Saturn + 11th lord Jupiter)

God bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #30352 in Career Advise Required
Your information:

Cancel