Career analysis and job

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      preeti

Respected Navneet sir,

First of all very much appreciate your efforts and your helpful nature to others.
      Sir my dob is 7th Nov 1987
      Time 3:10 pm
      Place delhi

Sir as far I know I am Pisces ascendant, have guruchandal in Lagan, moon exalted in Lagan, mars aspecting my 10th house.
      Sun debilitated in Lagan but sun exalted in d-9 and d-10, and mars exalted in d-9. I’m happily married. And have an excellent academic record. Preparing for civil services. What are the chances sir.. and when the time is most favourable.?

• #25283 Reply
      preeti

Correction: mars exalted in d-10, sir I’m currently wearing yellow sapphire and pearl.

• #25298 Reply
      preeti

Respected Navneet sir,
      First of all very much appreciate your efforts and your helpful nature to others.
      Sir my dob is 7th Nov 1987
      Time 3:10 pm
      Place delhi
      Sir as far I know I am Pisces ascendant, have guruchandal in Lagan, moon exalted in Lagan, mars aspecting my 10th house.
      Sun debilitated in Lagan but sun exalted in d-9 and d-10, and mars exalted in d-10. I’m happily married. And have an excellent academic record. Preparing for civil services. What are the chances sir.. and when the time is most favourable.? Sir I’m wearing yellow sapphire and pearl.

• #25305 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You know your chart well so you know that the Rahu mahadasha is going on and also the Shani Dhaiyya is also going on as Saturn is in Sagittarius in Gochar. Sun is debilitated in the D1 but exalted in D9 and D10. Getting the desired results will not be easy due to the period mentioned above. Doing the remedies of above planets is important.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25309 Reply
        preeti

Respected Sir, thank you very much for your valuable time and reply.
        Please let me know when this Shani Dhaiya will end and lasts for how much time?
        Doing the remedies and putting hard work will lead me to the destination in 2years or not? As I’m suppposed to sit for the next year with preparation.

• #25311 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Shani Dhaiyya will be till 2020.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25313 Reply
        preeti

Thank you very much sir.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25298 in Career analysis and job