Hello Sir,
      Hope you are doing good

my birth detail>

Name : Rajan
      DoB : 18-oct-1989
      Time : 06:30 am
      Place : Muzaffarnagar. U.P.

Sir i want to know about my career and foreign settlement
      which career is suitable for me. as i am looking job in Software Engineering, is it suitable for me or not?

Some astrologer told me that there is yoga or love marriage in my kundli, is it true? if yes then when i will get marry.

JAI MATA DI
      Thanks

• #5317 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

There is certainly a foreign connection in your horoscope. Exalted Mercury in the 12th house which is foreign country conjoined with Mars. Certainly you will go overseas for projects and can also live there temporarily. Software lines suits you very well but still you need to sharpen your skills more and eventually grow up in the corporate ladder. There is love romance relationship in your horoscope but love marriage seems difficult. You will be more comfortable in arrange marriage only. Marriage seems likely around the 27th year of Birth.

Read Yogas for Foreign Travel In the Horoscope – It is a new articles I just posted today.

https://astrologymag.com/yogas-for-foreign-travel-in-the-horoscope/

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5321 Reply
      Rajan

Sir, in my horoscope SUN is the lord of 11th house(income house) and debilitated in 1st house(lagna). what it means? is it not good for me in financial prospects because lord of income house is debilitated in lagna?

And what about mutual aspects between mars and Saturn, Saturn and Jupiter

• #5324 Reply
      TMR

Hereunder I am giving below the planetary dispositions.

Planet Strength Good % Bad% Nature

Sun 94.72 13.60 62.46 Malefic
      Moon 5.19 83.42 12.77 Benefic
      Mars 54.35 10.90 89.10 Malefic
      Mercury 7.80 60.77 3.03 Benefic
      Jupiter 1.66 75.27 14.94 Benefic
      Venus 0.02 40.10 49.13 Malefic
      Saturn 13.60 53.53 40.19 Benefic
      Rahu 88.89 53.53 40.19 Benefic
      Kethu 88.89 13.60 62.46 Malefic

Net 39.46

Obviously with a weak Mercury, you might not be quite successful in the software profession for which you need to be having a strong Mercury.

Long distance travel will not bring you much benefit though it is present in your charts with rather fruitless outcome. So I do suggest to take up a career in a place familiar to you in your general neighbourhood.

Read my article “Scientific Evaluation of a Horoscope” on this website or on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ to get a better insight into astrology.

Your current Rahu mahadasa is rather potent till about 2020.

• #5337 Reply
      Rajan

What should i do to remove obstacles in career path for getting higher success?

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5337 in Career and Foreign settlement
Your information:

Cancel